feminist perspective on the california shooter

So it's not fuckfaces fault he killed those innocent people, its because he's a man and thats what men do?

This is what feminists believe, yes. The great thing about this logic is it can be applied to other groups to show just how horrifically fucked up this anti-logic is.

For instance, from now on whenever a black person commits a crime ALL black people are to blame. Whenever a muslim does something fucked up ALL muslims are to blame. Whenever a woman kills her children ALL women are to blame.

If feminists were telling the truth I'd be able to just pick any hot chick and rape her and get off free. Other men would high five me, her family would blame her. More importantly I'd feel inclined to.

but none of those things are the case, feminists are dishonest and psychotic.

rape is the most under reported crime and has one of the lowest conviction rate of any crime

you might wanna check the statistics

so yes if you rape a chick you have better probability of getting off scott free than any other crime, those are the facts

now why or how in the world does that make you feel like a victim, talk about entitlement

Last edited:
rape is the most under reported crime and has one of the lowest conviction rate of any crime

But to be fair there are a lot of practical reasons for this such as the difficulty of proving the crime, the difficulty of reliable spastics in something so intimate, and that it is easy to make a false report and ruin it for everyone. (Duke Lacrosse.)

Not that it should not be improved, but it needs to be right.

How do you know rape is the most under reported crime if it isn't reported? Let me guess, all those anonymous, nebulous "statistics" from feminists. And maybe rape has the lowest conviction rate because of the very nature of the crime (forced, non-consensual sex). It's the forced act of something the entire planet does. Awfully difficult to ascertain whether it was consensual or not in a lot of cases. Not to mention a lot of women lie about being raped, which makes it even more difficult to convict. Would you just like the court to throw men into prison based entirely on the accusation though?

Elliot Rodger should've seen this video before going on that rampage. This video shows the complexities of manhood and the oftentimes erroneous interpretations of the gender and it's roles throughout history. I highly recommend.

Elliot Rodger should've seen this video before going on that rampage. This video shows the complexities of manhood and the oftentimes erroneous interpretations of the gender and it's roles throughout history. I highly recommend.

I think he makes some good points but I think he goes overboard. He's right in saying that we overvalue athletic, financial, and sexual success but its not like it a lie, it comes from within. Why do respect athletes? Not because we're told to but because they're really good at something we like. I was never a sports fan until I learned of MMA. Its the same with men who are sexually and financially successful. The first is a bit more ingrained since sex is really a biological imperative and the latter is because we live in a really materialistic society. The problem is overvaluing these things, especially sex and money, but we shouldn't go overboard and stigmatize these things either. In some school rough play between boys, something that is normal, is prohibited. I also wasn't fond of the comment about how men who are sexually successful are users, as if the women who have sex with them don't get anything out of it.

I think physical and sexual competition is something that is ingrained in men but certainly we shouldn't make such a big deal of it. I think emotional stability, independence, and meaningful companionship is something that is more worth striving.

How do you know rape is the most under reported crime if it isn't reported? Let me guess, all those anonymous, nebulous "statistics" from feminists. And maybe rape has the lowest conviction rate because of the very nature of the crime (forced, non-consensual sex). It's the forced act of something the entire planet does. Awfully difficult to ascertain whether it was consensual or not in a lot of cases. Not to mention a lot of women lie about being raped, which makes it even more difficult to convict. Would you just like the court to throw men into prison based entirely on the accusation though?

your attitude is the exact reason why there is such a rape epidemic in the military right now

excellent video and right on all points

your attitude is the exact reason why there is such a rape epidemic in the military right now

lol you sound like a parody of a feminist right now. Didn't even attempt to refute anything I said, not even with your own made-up "facts" like a lot of feminists do. Just went right into trying to shame me (a common tactic).

>dat first page

Holy shit, am I on /pol/ or /r/mensrights? I don't agree with everything the new-wave feminists preach, but this is a little embarrassing, guys.

>implying you have an argument to back up this post.

People are tired of feminists politicizing things like this to further their agenda. It's very similar to the way gun control activists (and gun rights activists for that matter) use tragedies to push the envelope.

None of this was the behavior of a man. It was the behavior of an unbelievably whiney and entitled child. Unfortunantely this seems to be becoming the rule in our society.

#Yesallwomen is based on a victim mentality. Elliot Rodger killed exactly as many men as women, but you dont see any #yesallmen hastags floating around for them.

But the hashtag is a response to the manifesto and general pattern of thinking, not the proportion of female victims.

But the hashtag is a response to the manifesto and general pattern of thinking, not the proportion of female victims.

Oh, so it's really just based on whatever agenda it fits right now. Shocker...

Yes and they're insinuating that his pattern of thinking is widespread amongst the male population.

Which magically turns this into a "look how oppressed we are" issue.

One crazy person writes a manifesto and feminists herald it as proof that they are being oppressed by muh patriarchy.

#businessasusual

If you listen to what he says it's clear he hates the men who get the women he wants just as much if not more than anyone else. Do we see #yesallmen from the men who are getting the women that were on his list to be targeted? No. Just as we don't see fat men blaming Heman action figures for not instilling confidence due to their weight issues. Modern feminism is a joke that is solely based on emotion and irrational theories. It's time we look at a bigger issue society is faced with... #YesAllCats #Petriarchy #NapeCulture

1k6zUyn.png

iJR6HBZ.png

Oh, so it's really just based on whatever agenda it fits right now. Shocker...

Not sure what you're talking about here. The guy wrote a hate diatribe mostly targeted at women and claimed it caused him to want to go out and kill people.

That's bad right?

Yes and they're insinuating that his pattern of thinking is widespread amongst the male population.

Right, I'm not condoning that part. I'm saying bringing up the proportion of victims like it's some kind of knock-down argument is missing the point.

Of whom? Men? Are feminists psychics now?

The killer.

If you listen to what he says it's clear he hates the men who get the women he wants just as much if not more than anyone else.

I really think you undermined your own point here.

Not sure what you're talking about here. The guy wrote a hate diatribe mostly targeted at women and claimed it caused him to want to go out and kill people.

That's bad right?

That the people behind the hashtag aren't going to allow a little fact like him killing just as many men as women mess up their agenda, and of course that's bad.

Back