Opinion Females used to have rights.

Heres yet another story of a trans female being sent to a female prison and sexually assaulting some of the women. The people who decide where to send these type of individuals aren't doing real women any favours at all. In the Guardian link you'll be able to see what this 'woman' looks like as a man. Make-up can certainly do a lot!

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ng-offender-attacked-again-transgender-prison

Why does the UK allow male to female trannies to serve time in a women's prison in the first place? In the US, if you have the male part, you serve time in a mens's prison. And vice verse for female to male transgenders.

Or maybe they don't want their kids sodomised by these mentally ill freaks.

Yeah, they want them sodomized by upstanding Republicans. Is that too much to ask for?

As I've told @SRN,

That is actually a F2M who has repeatedly attempted to compete against biological males. She's barred from doing so by Texas public high school rules which require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

No, that just Tim The Woman Hater choking out a helpless black girl.

I'd marry my clone in a heartbeat and ultramanhyata is probably the first person I've apologized to in years; not sure if that even counts. That's not good, but I don't have a need for admiration, an inability to handle criticism, or much sense of entitlement at all though. I just care a great deal about taking care of myself and put a lot of thought and time into it, my sexual orientation (stereotypically) probably doesn't help on that front. @Gutter Chris thinks my OTT hygienic standards are funny. :(

So do I, it'll be changed soon. Patience.
How's your morning beauty routine?

The same people that scream only a stupid person would not believe in the science of climate change are the ones that don’t believe in the very basic science of biology.

If you have a dick you are not female no mater how you feel. Showers, locker rooms and bathrooms as well as other things are separated by biology not how you feel.

Sounds like a case of TDS (Tranny Derangement Syndrome). Seek psychiatric help

It’s concern for the females in your family and how it effects them. That’s part of being male, your responsibility in protecting them.

Explains why so many Conservatives flock to threads about trannies. It's almost like its a support group for closet homosexuals.
Because we're strongly against it?
Trust me friend, I'm not turned on by some dude with a gaping scrotum wound and fake tits.

When it comes to the trans issues men have really no power to say anything with any sort of pull, all we can do is sit back and let women fight for any of the rights they are losing to this stuff. Any input by men is automatically labeled bigoted by default. And anyone who thinks that women in general didn’t get this ball rolling they are mistaken.

Last edited:
Serious question but do women that are transitioning to men get sent to male prisons?

Wait... So now some gender transitioners who regret their decision are claiming their rights were violated because they were legally allowed to pursue hormone therapy and reassignment surgery??? Have we officially entered upside-downland???

There is a point at which you can no longer have sympathy for certain people. There is a point at which we must take personal responsibility for our actions even if we eventually discover those actions were gravely misguided.

"Invasion of our rights" is probably just a clumsy turn of phrase, but the message that these young women are putting out is that they feel that they didn't receive proper medical care, that their underlying mental health issues weren't addressed in a rush to medicalize them with drastic interventions. Remember some of the women we're talking about had double mastectomies while still in their teens. Of course it would be silly to write off a whole group of people based on a single tweet made by one person from that group, so if you're interested in what these women have to say I would advise that you find some of their content online where they talk about what lead them to transition in the first place and why they ended up detransitioning. The woman from that tweet founded the Detransition Network which I believe is based in the UK, in the US there's the Pique Resilience Project made up of young women. There's a guy on Youtube called Benjamin Boyce who has interviewed quite a few young women like this and 4thWaveNow features many on their blog as well. I believe that we will be seeing legions of detransitioners in the coming years, especially FtMs although I predict that they won't get much of an opportunity to tell their stories in the mainstream corporate media until the wheels really fall off the "trans kid/teen" industry and it officially becomes a scandal.

As far as sympathy for people who feel their health and well-being was compromised at a young age by an overzealous and profit-driven medical industrial complex? I guess that comes down to the type of mindset you have. If you're like a Randian libertarian type than I think having no sympathy for them would be pretty consistent with your worldview. Pharmaceutical companies/plastic surgeons provided a possible solution to their problems, nobody put a gun to their teenage heads. If you don't like the results well too bad, and take solace in the fact that the profits made by the corporations will rise the tide and float all of our boats, or whatever. We could probably apply this to a lot of people who are hopelessly addicted to opiods as well.

On the other hand, if you're the type of person who is normally critical of capitalism, especially in the framework of the for-profit US healthcare system - if you're a guy who in any other context would be alarmed by rising rates of diagnoses of a once extremely rare, unverifiable, highly politicized condition in clusters of teen girls who know each other and who spend a lot of time online, a condition which so often leads to expensive, invasive, permanent hormone treatments and surgeries - and you're NOT highly suspicious of the "trans kid/teen" industry and have no curiosity to follow the money? You may want to reflect for a while on why that is.

*facepalm*

It's true though. <45>

Which part? It's all pretty dick-in-cheek, with a lot of actual truth. Many M2F's identify as 'lesbians' and are attracted to women. There are and will also be people who claim "trans" seeking to abuse or troll gender identity laws to perv on women in exclusive spaces. Like that "wax my balls" dude in Canada. The fitness culture stuff is pretty well documented.

pseudonym.png

Ever heard of Eugen Sandow, father of modern bodybuilding?

http://glreview.org/article/article-813/

culture.jpg

In 1951, a new type of publication appeared ― the physique magazine, produced by and for gay and bisexual men.

For many growing up in heavily repressive and criminalized post-war America, these magazines and their images, illustrations; as well as articles, letters from readers and advertisements, served as an initiation into gay culture. The publishers behind them ran photography studios, mail order catalogs, penpal services, and book clubs.

Decades prior to Stonewall and at a time when the Mattachine Society boasted a mere few thousand members, physique art photography magazines were selling in the hundreds of thousands. This network of producers and consumers, of artists and athletes alike, fostered a far more tangible gay community, worked to upend censorship laws and paved the way for open expression.

Bob Mizer’s original “Physique Pictorial” under Athletic Model Guild (founded in 1945 as a 23 year old) had been in circulation for a decade when H. Lynn Womack founded the printing press MANual Enterprises, which later became Guild Press. The press specialized in art and fitness magazines.

From the Guild Press came “The Grecian Guild”, a physique photography publication similar in style to Mizer’s “Physique Pictorial” with one major difference – readers could also join an accompanying organization where they could meet and network with other men.
I can’t be gay because I can’t be motivated to work out like that. Or stick to a diet. Or groom myself.

Serious question but do women that are transitioning to men get sent to male prisons?
I highly doubt it, that would be a recipe for disaster for that individual.

I can’t be gay because I can’t be motivated to work out like that. Or stick to a diet. Or groom myself.

I don't know how women put up with straight male hygiene, fuck that. I mean, don't. The baseline standards are so much different, and it's seriously no joke. It's not like we're a different species or something (?), this is obviously a matter of culture, motivation and will power.

Amazing but true: Boston researchers determined that gay women were more than twice as likely as straight women to be obese, while gay men were 50 percent less likely to be obese compared to their heterosexual counterparts, according to a report published in the American Journal of Public Health.

They have done here , a male rapist decided he was a woman called Karen White got himself sent to a womans prison and quelle surfuckingprise ended up sexually assaulting several women .

They have done here , a male rapist decided he was a woman called Karen White got himself sent to a womans prison and quelle surfuckingprise ended up sexually assaulting several women .
I was asking if the opposite happens, a trans male (born a girl) gets sent to male prison.

I highly doubt it, that would be a recipe for disaster for that individual.
So it’s ok to potential cause a recipe for disaster for multiple individuals?

Back