Opinion Females used to have rights.

How did women pave the way for the trans-movement then?

Women didn't, feminists did. There is a difference.

And feminists did it to break down the populations perception of binary gender.

They see sex and gender as a threat and have fabricated advocacy data to buttress trans theories for years.

All to "tear it all down".

Nah, some of you guys are admittedly attractive. I've just always found it really sleazy and borderline unethical to bother lusting over straight dudes. It's appalling to me when fegs do that, although it's also kind of dumb to take as anything other than a compliment provided no physical boundaries are crossed.
My comment was a joke but I’ve noticed from the gays at my office that they on average are in better shape, take greater care of their looks and women tend to admire that. Maybe I should appropriate some of that. I already take care of my looks but turning it up would be better anyway. ;)

iranian-womens-foo_3459298b.jpg

Eight of Iran's women's football team 'are men'

Iran's football association accused of being 'unethical' after it is claimed eight players in women's national team are men awaiting sex change operations
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...I4EhBUDK3xsslskHrDlDV6Xb-DuNNWd73Krrc3zCZ26T8

From 2015. It's crazy how fast we stopped being reasonable regarding this. Now everyone is walking on egg shells trying no to offend trans radicals.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...r-disagreeing-with-transgender-about-pronouns
Trans activists insisted that men like Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, who warned that trans activists were totalitarian and wanted to control speech, were transphobic liars. But the fact that British cops are entering the homes of young mothers and contacting old ladies to warn them that the state does not approve of their opinions should send a shiver up every spine.

https://uncommongroundmedia.com/harry-miller-wins-judicial-review-against-humberside-police/

Hayden is a man who identifies as a woman, with a past history of criminal convictions and violence and a history as a vexatious litigant,. He just caused Kate Scottow to be thrown in jail and lose her job for calling him what he is, a man. But his barely-veiled threats are fine.

Last edited:
*facepalm*

It's true though. <45>

Which part? It's all pretty dick-in-cheek, with a lot of actual truth. Many M2F's identify as 'lesbians' and are attracted to women. There are and will also be people who claim "trans" seeking to abuse or troll gender identity laws to perv on women in exclusive spaces. Like that "wax my balls" dude in Canada. The fitness culture stuff is pretty well documented.

pseudonym.png

Ever heard of Eugen Sandow, father of modern bodybuilding?

http://glreview.org/article/article-813/

culture.jpg

In 1951, a new type of publication appeared ― the physique magazine, produced by and for gay and bisexual men.

For many growing up in heavily repressive and criminalized post-war America, these magazines and their images, illustrations; as well as articles, letters from readers and advertisements, served as an initiation into gay culture. The publishers behind them ran photography studios, mail order catalogs, penpal services, and book clubs.

Decades prior to Stonewall and at a time when the Mattachine Society boasted a mere few thousand members, physique art photography magazines were selling in the hundreds of thousands. This network of producers and consumers, of artists and athletes alike, fostered a far more tangible gay community, worked to upend censorship laws and paved the way for open expression.

Bob Mizer’s original “Physique Pictorial” under Athletic Model Guild (founded in 1945 as a 23 year old) had been in circulation for a decade when H. Lynn Womack founded the printing press MANual Enterprises, which later became Guild Press. The press specialized in art and fitness magazines.

From the Guild Press came “The Grecian Guild”, a physique photography publication similar in style to Mizer’s “Physique Pictorial” with one major difference – readers could also join an accompanying organization where they could meet and network with other men.

Just because gay guys like watching barely dressed in shape males posing doesn’t mean “being in shape” or indeed the whole exercise culture is gay. It’s just obvious such an activity would have gay male admirers like women’s beach volley ball has straight male fans.

Just because gay guys like watching barely dressed in shape males posing doesn’t mean “being in shape” or indeed the whole exercise culture is gay. It’s just obvious such an activity would have gay male admirers like women’s beach volley ball has straight male fans.

Nah, it just means modern fitness culture was in large part pioneered and heavily influenced by :eek::eek::eek:s. The celebration of men is the core feature and aspect of the entire culture, the gym just gave that a more interactive component.

Gawd knows what all the other bullshit to emerge over the last couple decades is about, but I certainly don't relate to it. There's also very little commonality to be found with the trans folks, aside from being hated by cis straight people I suppose.

A politician in England who want to become the leader of the Labor party has stupid views like this.

Imagine waking up that morning of the race and knowing you had no chance in winning it because one of your opponents was a man.
Here is one of the comments, 'They should celebrate that victory in the same way Lance Armstrong celebrates his tour de france wins..'

Another attack on real females. This time a council in Vancouver is ceasing to fund a rape centre. The centre was attacked by some of the extremist trans community and they even nailed dead rats to the walls, the fuckers! From what i can gather these extremist have pestered the council saying that the rape centre is transphobic, and what with Canada now being a fucked up country, the council believe the trans.
I really can't believe how this madness keeps going on?

Back