Opinion Females used to have rights.

ecad97002159430797c38516e5bb115d.jpg
I support the tranny in this case, if she wants to wrestle the boys let her wrestle the boys. My question is why is she even allowed to wrestle at all while on test?

Heres yet another story of a trans female being sent to a female prison and sexually assaulting some of the women. The people who decide where to send these type of individuals aren't doing real women any favours at all. In the Guardian link you'll be able to see what this 'woman' looks like as a man. Make-up can certainly do a lot!

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ng-offender-attacked-again-transgender-prison
the tranny look like hillelslovak87 on his best day. ;)

As I've told @SRN, one of the biggest concerns about the radical transgender movement has always been deranged heterosexual men being given unfettered access to biological female spaces where this kind of stuff invariably takes place. The trannies themselves have been around a minute though, and what a fucking sight this must've been to behold.

In August 1966, the Compton's Cafeteria Riot occurred in the Tenderloin district of San Francisco. This incident was one of the first recorded LGBT-related riots in United States history. When a transgender woman resisted arrest by throwing coffee at a police officer, other trans people, drag queens and prostitutes began pouring into the streets, fighting back with their high heels and heavy bags.

<36>

That is actually a F2M who has repeatedly attempted to compete against biological males. She's barred from doing so by Texas public high school rules which require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate.

Nah bro, it actually came largely as a result of pioneering bodybuilding, fitness magazines and physique photography. Our culture holds that the body of graceful, muscular, well-proportioned man is among the most admirable of all things.

Radical Misandrists (i.e. hetero society) thought it was "obscene" and many still do. So, the fight was taken to the SCOTUS in a landmark 1962 1st Amendment case. And then the shit was laughably heterized within the following couple of decades. Unreal.

Doing things like caring about your appearance, lifting weights, being in phenomenal shape are all full blown homosexual activities.
that’s an interesting take.

Explains why so many Conservatives flock to threads about trannies. It's almost like its a support group for closet homosexuals.

Yeah man, you've got it figured out. It's not because people are concerned about the destruction of society, it's because of their hidden desires.

There is some truth to this probably. There are some radical leftist elements for whom existing as an entirely privileged person (white, able-bodied male) is an issue. For some of them, it is easier to identify as the other sex in order not only to be an ally, but to be part of a group they want to belong to. I know some examples from Berlin.

I think you are on to something here, but I'd put it slightly differently. A white able bodied male is the least privileged person within the context of a community that has an intersectional perspective. Announcing that he is gay or at least bi would move a white male up the ladder a bit, and going full trans puts him or zir at or near the pinnacle. It's a basic form of self improvement or advancement.

When a person's value has so little to do with their character or individuality and so much to do with their categorization, it creates strong incentives to change categories when and where possible.

Yeah man, you've got it figured out. It's not because people are concerned about the destruction of society, it's because of their hidden desires.
Sounds like a case of TDS (Tranny Derangement Syndrome). Seek psychiatric help

Sounds like a case of TDS (Tranny Derangement Syndrome). Seek psychiatric help

That’s not what TDS means though, you made that up.

It is misogyny against actual women for sure. Talk about male entitlement: men wanting access to women's facilities or else.

They did it to themselves.

I mean we'll fix it eventually but

The media as well as politicians are feeding this misogyny against real females.

I've read this 5 times trying to understand wtf this person is talking about and I still dont get it

This is what equality gets you. I hope you like it.

The media as well as politicians are feeding this misogyny against real females.

Wait... So now some gender transitioners who regret their decision are claiming their rights were violated because they were legally allowed to pursue hormone therapy and reassignment surgery??? Have we officially entered upside-downland???

There is a point at which you can no longer have sympathy for certain people. There is a point at which we must take personal responsibility for our actions even if we eventually discover those actions were gravely misguided.

Explains why so many Conservatives flock to threads about trannies. It's almost like its a support group for closet homosexuals.

Or maybe they don't want their kids sodomised by these mentally ill freaks.

Lol.

Yea, it's not like the radical left has exploited the trans issues of 1% of the population to demonize conservatives or anything.

In canada it's a criminal offense to make trans pronoun infractions, based on accusation alone. There is no do process in public opinion.

The left has elevated this issue not the right.

Your talk about "conservatives flocking to trans threads" is soooooo dishonest.

Conservatives view this stuff similar to flat earth theories, it's just as insane.

Pardon me for seeing crazy as crazy.

Doing things like caring about your appearance, lifting weights, being in phenomenal shape are all full blown homosexual activities.

I was about 11 when my decade older brother came out as gay. I remember talking to him about it a couple years later. He was very open to any and all questions.

I asked, "So if you're sexually attracted to male body parts the way I am attracted to female body parts does that mean you could get turned on just looking at yourself naked in the mirror?"

He said, "I get very turned on looking at my own body."

I still sort of wince when I recall that conversation.

I was about 11 when my decade older brother came out as gay. I remember talking to him about it a couple years later. He was very open to any and all questions.

I asked, "So if you're sexually attracted to male body parts the way I am attracted to female body parts does that mean you could get turned on just looking at yourself naked in the mirror?"

*facepalm*

It's true though. <45>

that’s an interesting take.

Which part? It's all pretty dick-in-cheek, with a lot of actual truth. Many M2F's identify as 'lesbians' and are attracted to women. There are and will also be people who claim "trans" seeking to abuse or troll gender identity laws to perv on women in exclusive spaces. Like that "wax my balls" dude in Canada. The fitness culture stuff is pretty well documented.

pseudonym.png

Ever heard of Eugen Sandow, father of modern bodybuilding?

http://glreview.org/article/article-813/

culture.jpg

In 1951, a new type of publication appeared ― the physique magazine, produced by and for gay and bisexual men.

For many growing up in heavily repressive and criminalized post-war America, these magazines and their images, illustrations; as well as articles, letters from readers and advertisements, served as an initiation into gay culture. The publishers behind them ran photography studios, mail order catalogs, penpal services, and book clubs.

Decades prior to Stonewall and at a time when the Mattachine Society boasted a mere few thousand members, physique art photography magazines were selling in the hundreds of thousands. This network of producers and consumers, of artists and athletes alike, fostered a far more tangible gay community, worked to upend censorship laws and paved the way for open expression.

Bob Mizer’s original “Physique Pictorial” under Athletic Model Guild (founded in 1945 as a 23 year old) had been in circulation for a decade when H. Lynn Womack founded the printing press MANual Enterprises, which later became Guild Press. The press specialized in art and fitness magazines.

From the Guild Press came “The Grecian Guild”, a physique photography publication similar in style to Mizer’s “Physique Pictorial” with one major difference – readers could also join an accompanying organization where they could meet and network with other men.

That’s not what TDS means though, you made that up.

Congrats on the free diagnosis.
Lol.

Yea, it's not like the radical left has exploited the trans issues of 1% of the population to demonize conservatives or anything.

In canada it's a criminal offense to make trans pronoun infractions, based on accusation alone. There is no do process in public opinion.

The left has elevated this issue not the right.

Your talk about "conservatives flocking to trans threads" is soooooo dishonest.

Conservatives view this stuff similar to flat earth theories, it's just as insane.

Pardon me for seeing crazy as crazy.

Holy shit that's terrible. I had no idea it was that bad in Canada.

I've never spoken to a transgender person, so I don't know what it's like to feel so compelled to need to speak to a tranny that you're willing to risk your freedom and money over NOT being able to communicate with one.

That Tranny Derangement Syndrome is quite strong in Canada, et?

Your brother sounds like a narcissist.

A gay narcissist... oh what a joy he must be lol

*facepalm*

It's true though. <45>

Which part? It's all pretty dick-in-cheek, with a lot of actual truth. Many M2F's identify as 'lesbians' and are attracted to women. There are and will also be people who claim "trans" seeking to abuse or troll gender identity laws to perv on women in exclusive spaces. Like that "wax my balls" dude in Canada. The fitness culture stuff is pretty well documented.

pseudonym.png

Ever heard of Eugen Sandow, father of modern bodybuilding?

http://glreview.org/article/article-813/

culture.jpg

In 1951, a new type of publication appeared ― the physique magazine, produced by and for gay and bisexual men.

For many growing up in heavily repressive and criminalized post-war America, these magazines and their images, illustrations; as well as articles, letters from readers and advertisements, served as an initiation into gay culture. The publishers behind them ran photography studios, mail order catalogs, penpal services, and book clubs.

Decades prior to Stonewall and at a time when the Mattachine Society boasted a mere few thousand members, physique art photography magazines were selling in the hundreds of thousands. This network of producers and consumers, of artists and athletes alike, fostered a far more tangible gay community, worked to upend censorship laws and paved the way for open expression.

Bob Mizer’s original “Physique Pictorial” under Athletic Model Guild (founded in 1945 as a 23 year old) had been in circulation for a decade when H. Lynn Womack founded the printing press MANual Enterprises, which later became Guild Press. The press specialized in art and fitness magazines.
And so do you!

I'm not turned on by my own body at all. I'm not repulsed either, I'm just not attracted to myself. I thought this was the norm. Wtf MVelsor!

(Btw I hate your username, you should get a new one. NoVelsor or Mdak would be better)

Your brother sounds like a narcissist.

A gay narcissist... oh what a joy he must be lol

And so do you!

I'm not turned on by my own body at all. I'm not repulsed either, I'm just not attracted to myself. I thought this was the norm. Wtf MVelsor!

(Btw I hate your username, you should get a new one. NoVelsor or Mdak would be better)

I'd marry my clone in a heartbeat and ultramanhyata is probably the first person I've apologized to in years; not sure if that even counts. That's not good, but I don't have a need for admiration, an inability to handle criticism, or much sense of entitlement at all though. I just care a great deal about taking care of myself and put a lot of thought and time into it, my sexual orientation (stereotypically) probably doesn't help on that front. @Gutter Chris thinks my OTT hygienic standards are funny. :(

So do I, it'll be changed soon. Patience.

I'd marry my clone in a heartbeat and ultramanhyata is probably the first person I've apologized to in years; not sure if that even counts. That's not good, but I don't have a need for admiration, an inability to handle criticism, or much sense of entitlement at all though. I just care a great deal about taking care of myself and put a lot of thought and time into it, my sexual orientation (stereotypically) probably doesn't help on that front. @Gutter Chris thinks my OTT hygienic standards are funny. :(

So do I, it'll be changed soon. Patience.

holy cow. Lol ok Patrick Bateman!

500x1000px-ll-f08b7be6_americanpsychoposingmirror.jpeg

Back