Opinion Females used to have rights.

Male transitioning to 'female' .
It’s honestly a tricky situation. Do I think that all transitioning males are threats? Of course not. Maybe there needs to be a special holding area for them? Protection?

In my original post there is a tweet from Graham Linehan. In case you don't know he wrote the comedies Father Ted and the IT Crowd. He comments a lot of the trans scene and is particularly against doctors & parents giving little kids puberty blockers. He has received a hell of a lot of twitter abuse for sticking up for common sense from the extremist section of the trans community.
Two of my all-time favourite comedies.

In my original post there is a tweet from Graham Linehan. In case you don't know he wrote the comedies Father Ted and the IT Crowd. He comments a lot of the trans scene and is particularly against doctors & parents giving little kids puberty blockers. He has received a hell of a lot of twitter abuse for sticking up for common sense from the extremist section of the trans community.
Two of my all-time favourite comedies.

Graham seems to be in pretty close with the new LGB Alliance group. They are all being perpetually castigated for pushing back on the radical LGBTQ+ activism. One of the group's founding members was an original co-founder of the Gay Liberation Front decades ago. She says it's like starting all over again, and I imagine a lot of (actual) lesbians feel this way. They do not, nor have they ever supported the transgender movement.

Never said you did just pointing the double standard for the prisons that have allowed it.
I agree but that’s the whole issue with the trans movement is the double standard. Moreover it is 99 percent more a danger to females than men. My point was more that any female transitioning to male would enough have sence to know she would be a target in a mans prison and wouldn’t wanna fight to go there. Male trans to female would see their position as an advantage and rightfully so would want to go to a female prison because of obvious reasons.

I agree but that’s the whole issue with the trans movement is the double standard. Moreover it is 99 percent more a danger to females than men. My point was more that any female transitioning to male would enough have sence to know she would be a target in a mans prison and wouldn’t wanna fight to go there. Male trans to female would see their position as an advantage and rightfully so would want to go to a female prison because of obvious reasons.
Yes I’m saying that the fact that they won’t even consider putting a female that is transitioning to male in lockup with the men, but have no problem doing the opposite is not kosher. This is what protection and solitary are for I guess...special prisoners with special protective needs.

Evidence smevidence science smyience , what about peoples feelings ? .

Two stories on BBC radio 4 on trans issues yesterday evening some woman in court for repeatedly referring to a trans as 'he' , and a schoolgirl in Oxfordshire challenging guidelines on transitioning kids that see males being able to use the female changing rooms or being put in with girls on residential trips .

My mother is a woman so girl power!

ATG3 was a rather sexy dude IMO.

576px-Istanbul-Museo-archeol-Alessandro-Magno-firmata-Mena.jpg

women still have th right to STFU. i wish they'd use it more

To be fair, that's a biological female who wants to wrestle males, but the state of Texas won't allow it, so is forced to wrestle girls. Just goes to show, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. As a general rule of thumb, I'd be inclined to let female-to-male transgenders compete against males, but not the inverse.

Why does the UK allow male to female trannies to serve time in a women's prison in the first place? In the US, if you have the male part, you serve time in a mens's prison. And vice verse for female to male transgenders.
Same reason why thousands of people every year are arrested there for "offensive" comments/posts, and Pakistani pedophiles are/were allowed to rape white girls with impunity. They're too far gone, man.

To be fair, that's a biological female who wants to wrestle males, but the state of Texas won't allow it, so is forced to wrestle girls. Just goes to show, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. As a general rule of thumb, I'd be inclined to let female-to-male transgenders compete against males, but not the inverse.
You're right, but the problem is that this philosophy acknowledges an inherent male advantage in physical strength, which is not allowed to exist.

All of this, the entire circus, is for the sole purpose of declaring that there are absolutely no differences between men and women. People in the west have become so bored, so pampered they have to make shit up they know couldn't possibly be true, and declare it truth.

I was about 11 when my decade older brother came out as gay. I remember talking to him about it a couple years later. He was very open to any and all questions.

I asked, "So if you're sexually attracted to male body parts the way I am attracted to female body parts does that mean you could get turned on just looking at yourself naked in the mirror?"

He said, "I get very turned on looking at my own body."

I still sort of wince when I recall that conversation.
Interesting, honestly never thought of that before.

Back