Crime FBI probe into Hunter’s finances show he shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.

With the way things are going, here shortly, Hunter is going to say he has dirt on the Clintons.

Oh, I do.

It's because your system's largely a failure, and the millions of you who hated Trump were thought so little of by your party that they put no effort into presenting a worthwhile candidate. They just gave you an even worse candidate than the last hag they trotted out - a man with an extensive history of uselessness who they dared not even allow on the campaign trail for any length of time - and basically told you to fuck yourselves by holding your noses and voting for him. And you all willingly obliged, because it appears that pride is a thing of America's past.

I personally find it fascinating someone would look at Trump and Biden in 2020, after the pandemic, round of tax cuts, gutting of the civil service and general demolition of America's reputation among it's allies, and still vote for Trump.

Maybe it's just me but in my experience, both online and in real life, is that the one unifying motivation for supporting Trump over Biden is a shared dislike of 'the other' - whether that be minorities/immigrants, trannies, 'the left' or ((('the elites'))). Anyone who isn't in the 'in' group is part of the unifying enemy. Let's be honest, Trump voters generally don't come across as policy-driven in terms of their primary consideration.

It was just a brand of American fascism which luckily enough people could see through.

Just my 2c.

Dude's 75 and fat. He might not even make it to 2024.

You just gonna pretend Biden doesn't exist for the next 3 years? <Lmaoo> Amazing.

I guess if he tweeted national policy 24/7 on Twitter he would have a higher profile in the dumb-down demographic. The country voted him into office because they want to forget about all of this shit and move on with their lives. When Biden does dumb shit I won't be like you and try my best to cover his ass.

It's pretty crazy how people 'voted' in a walking corpse because Orange Man Bad.
It's amazing how you thought the Orange man was good for the nation. Putin got exactly what he wanted out of Trump by getting him into office in 2016 because of people like you.

in before "have you guys even read the article?"

and in before someone has a hissy fit - trump is a piece of trash also.

That's become one of my favorite responses from them.

'Have you guys even read the article'

It's a cute little way for them to essentially try and deflect. The way the question is painted, is done in a way that even if you reply that you did read the article, you've fallen into their spider web. This is where they will then twist the article into whatever they want, while simultaneously larping as if only they have the ability to read and shape conclusions on things.

For someone that didn't vote, you sure do complain alot on here about the evil Republicans, and have endless excuses for the Dems...

I can bitched because in 2015 I warned you all what you were wanting to vote into office. Some of you it took 4 years to realize your mistake. Some others are still brainwashed.

Endless excuses? I'm sorry but I've been vocal when Dems are fucking idiots. Like Nancy Pelosi should retire and Schumer is an ineffective leader. You on the other hand abandoned your integrity because Trump told you.

It's amazing how you thought the Orange man was good for the nation. Putin got exactly what he wanted out of Trump by getting him into office in 2016 because of people like you.

Ah yes, the Russian angle of the Orange Man. Who could forget that wild ride. What exactly did Putin get?

everything lefties accused trump and his family of seems to be what biden and his family are actually guilty of

lefties love projecting

Actively guilty of? I see you didn't read the article. Not surprised. Reading takes effort.

Back