Crime FBI probe into Hunter’s finances show he shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.

Voting for a sleazy drug addict to own the cons

If Joe is now a sleazy drug addict because his son is then Trump is a sleazy drug addict due to Jr. coke habit.

They'll review the information and come to the conclusion that none of the dealings with Hunter Biden were part of any money laundering. IT won't matter because, like Hillary's E-mail, Conservatives will blow up anything that comes of it, they'll latch on to the CT that develop because of this and the truth won't matter.

Don't worry Cons, if/when you take back the Senate, you can hold 14 investigations into all of this that will find nothing major occurred.
If you did what she did you would be out a job and maybe prosecuted. People got charged for doing less with classified data .. it was o er talked for sure just like many things are in politics

81 million tho

I know... Worrying as hell that that much stupid was all activated at once.

Just think what piece of the shit the alternative was at the time and still is. 81 million people voted for an old guy who was stable over a sociopath who stoked racial tension for his benefit. Maybe you guys can "protest" another storming of the Capitol.

Feel safe though that Russia doesn't have compromising dirt on Joe like they did Trump. We can rest assured that Joe decisions aren't affected by his subservience to Putin.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

If you did what she did you would be out a job and maybe prosecuted. People got charged for doing less with classified data .. it was o er talked for sure just like many things are in politics

Guess what? She was out of a job when all of the E-mail stuff came about. Should the government post-fire her? I don't get what your point is here.

Guess what? She was out of a job when all of the E-mail stuff came about. Should the government post-fire her? I don't get what your point is here.
I should of said lost her clearance and not eligible to get a clearance..

me when the Hunter discourse is back for round four (?)

giphy.gif

REMEMBER HIS ART, YOU GUYS??? PEPPERIDGE FARM REMEMBERS

:D You're the one who can't help but bring him up. Methinks you're the one who's not quite over him.

Want to spazz out more about how much he hurt your feelings?
Trump is the most popular figure in the GOP and is a shoe in for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination if he doesn't die of his strange posture defects in the meantime.

1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

"Why is anyone talking about Trump on a political subforum?" - you

I should of said lost her clearance and not eligible to get a clearance..

She was a former employee. I thought you would have learned by now that a President can give people security clearance. Remember how Ivanka and Jared couldn't get a security clearance? Hmm, how'd that work out?

Trump is the most popular figure in the GOP and is a shoe in fir the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

"Why is anyone talking about Trump on a political subform?" - you

<Lmaoo> Biden is your current president, and this thread is about him. I know you guys don't want to look directly at him, but like a bad dog who shat on the floor, you need to have your faces rubbed in it.

"Biden? What's a Biden? Must. Talk. About. Trump. Trump is life!!!" - you

<Lmaoo> Biden is your current president, and this thread is about him. I know you guys don't want to look directly at him, but like a bad dog who pissed on the floor, someone's gotta rub your faces in it.

"Biden? What's a Biden? Must. Talk. About. Trump. Trump is life!!!" - you
You still don't get why Biden was elected.

But you're right, let's talk about a laptop that Tucker lost in the mail...or something.

:D You're the one who can't help but bring him up. Methinks you're the one who's not quite over him.

Want to spazz out more about how much he hurt your feelings?

He's running again in 2024 so he's relevant. I know it's embarrassing for the GOP to elect a loser who will wind up in the top 5 of worst US Presidents but then you guys like Dictators all of the sudden so fuck who knows anymore.

Trump never hurt my feelings because I am a white successful person. He's just a con man you can see from a mile away. I am more disappointed in my fellow countrymen.

You still don't get why Biden was elected.

Oh, I do.

It's because your system's largely a failure, and the millions of you who hated Trump were thought so little of by your party that they put no effort into presenting a worthwhile candidate. They just gave you an even worse candidate than the last hag they trotted out - a man with an extensive history of uselessness who they dared not even allow on the campaign trail for any length of time - and basically told you to fuck yourselves by holding your noses and voting for him. And you all willingly obliged, because it appears that pride has become a thing of America's past. So, you all voted for someone none of you would ever have chosen.
Pathetic.

Back