Father goes over the top with 19 year old with his daughter

True. And adults are supposed to respect other adults. People do not always do what they are supposed to.

The act of major disrespect or insult is the catalyst, and probably a sign of just as bad of a person as the one who reacts to it, depending on the level of both the insult and the reaction, of course.

I don't disagree. And I consider "controlling oneself" to include not acting like a disrespectful douche. They probably both failed hard.

This is normal parental behaviour, or should be if it isn't.

I'm not going to judge him. We don't know what exactly he walked into, do we? At least he cares about his daughter. Probably an overreaction, but that's your daughter and who knows if the kid is a prick or not.

So this father spent 17 years teaching his daughter the ropes of life, right?

If she's bringing home dirt bags, then you messed up as a father. Don't take it out on other people.

But if you actually raised her right, then you need to respect that she is her own person. 17 years old may not be fully mature yet, but she's not a child.

I can understand if you want to teach your daughter that what she's doing is wrong or whatever. But when you threaten someone with a knife, yea, you deserve to be punished.

I don't disagree. And I consider "controlling oneself" to include not acting like a disrespectful douche. They probably both failed hard.

We dont know what the guy did, we know what the dad did. Some peple are taking word of someone that uses knives to assault people as fact.

He must really love his daughter.

Can you imagine being the victim here?

Oh shit he's got a knife

**gets pinned down somehow*

..fuck!

he's gonna kill me, oh no hes gonna cut my scalp off!

or.. give me a haircut? We need to know how bad the haircut was

Sounds like dad went too far. Coulda just kicked him out. If you ask him to leave and he doesn't, its another story. Doubt the kid would have stayed if dad told him to gtfo.

Also 17 and 19 is normal, def age of consent in most states. If anything the daughter is a skank for bringing dudes over.

Shoulda given his whore daughter a haircut, too.

Should have hammered his dick and dipped it into chili sauce.

It depends on how "educated" the person is not age. There are old geezers running the world and they still suck. :icon_lol: You should have let young obi wan run through a boot camp if he is mentally and physically capable of supporting her if he gets her pregnant. Unfortunately most males are not qualified yet and females need to go to school so they don't get played.

Considering the Dad's in these situations sometimes end up being the grandfathers who often are the ones who ultimately take care of the (grand)child, I can't say that I'll judge the guy too harshly. I mean, it seems to me that he should be focusing on his daughter, not her suitors, since he has no control over the latter, no influence, and isn't even guaranteed to know them...but I don't mind a touch of precedent being set. Don't fuck a 17-year-old in her father's house. Don't you have your own place, dummy? Clearly not. If he did, they would have been there. Dude obviously can't even take care of himself.

So based on the superficial facts presented to us I'm inclined to like the father more than I like the daughter, and far more than I like the horny dumbass boning her in the father's house. He finishes in a distant third. Being a young male isn't an excuse to be a naive, disrespectful, irresponsible jackass. The father's response seems quite proportional, IMO.

Father overreacted, but he was in his right, you simply don't fuck a dude's daughter in his own house, and expect no consequences.

Last edited:
Jail time would be way too big of a punishment but he should definitely be punished in some way. Maybe some community service and fines.

Back