Father goes over the top with 19 year old with his daughter

Yeah there is a huge generational gap between the over 50s and the under 50s.

Is she openly racist about gypsies........it is normal here. Not that they do themselves any favours, truth be told.

She is right around 50, actually. And I think she is 'intrigued' by Gypsies, although she of course thinks that they are of a lower standing than most others in the areas they set up tent cities at. Because they are.

Legally you have to be 18 to have sex in the US? That's worse than 21 for drinking.

No. It varies state to state. In PA the age of consent is 16. But there are also 'corruption' laws in place to prevent pervy adults from fucking HS sophmores.
So basically if you are 16-17, if you want to fuck, you need to find another 16-17 year old.

Let's be practical though. A 19 y/o fucking a 17 y/o is not that outrageous and is going to happen. I fucked 16 and 17 y/o's when I was 19. But for fuck sakes, have some sense about it. I don't recall banging minors in their own place when a parent could be popping in any moment. It was either the home arena or neutral territory.

And IF you are going to bang a 17 y/o at the away arena, have the good sense not to mouth off to the girls Dad if you get busted.

No. It varies state to state. In PA the age of consent is 16. But there are also 'corruption' laws in place to prevent pervy adults from fucking HS sophmores.
So basically if you are 16-17, if you want to fuck, you need to find another 16-17 year old.

Let's be practical though. A 19 y/o fucking a 17 y/o is not that outrageous and is going to happen. I fucked 16 and 17 y/o's when I was 19. But for fuck sakes, have some sense about it. I don't recall banging minors in their own place when a parent could be popping in any moment. It was either the home arena or neutral territory.

And IF you are going to bang a 17 y/o at the away arena, have the good sense not to mouth off to the girls Dad if you get busted.

Does that mean you are technically admitting to being a rapist?

Went alpha on that fuck boy. Should've taken it a step further and raped his ass

I can't imagine a scenario where I'm conscious and someone is able to cut my hair - with a knife no less - against my wishes.

Fedor-Emelianenko.jpg

Not even if this man approached you with a pair of clippers?

Does that mean you are technically admitting to being a rapist?

Honestly, I can not recall what the laws were in Florida in 1988. But if they were the same as PA in 2015, then I suppose I would have been considered guilty of corruption of a minor. (That is not rape). Though depending on the laws of some states it might be considered statutory rape.

Now that I have 2 daughters though, I suspect I will soon have a very thorough understanding of my states consent laws. I will probably be posting them on my lawn when my kids hit HS.

I wonder if he would have reacted the same if he caught his (hypothetically) 17 year old son with a 19 year old woman.

I highly doubt it.

It's just a bad idea.... at the worst you're going to have a 1st Degree Sexual Assault of a Child following you around for life.

Oh goodness. Anger problems for sure. 17 and 19 is a reasonable age disparity and 17 year olds aren't babies. The things I was doing when I was 17...

17 was the greatest year of my life in terms of fun

I was dating college guys when I was 16. I think I was with a 22 year old when I was 17. I have a real problem with older guys being interested in pre-pubescent (of pre-pubescent-looking) girls, but in the absence of some position of trust or authority, I see no problem with a 17 and 19 year old together.

I don't disagree. And I consider "controlling oneself" to include not acting like a disrespectful douche. They probably both failed hard.

So exactly how far would you let some young "punk" go with mistreating you?

Where is your "line"?

What's your solution?

I was dating college guys when I was 16. I think I was with a 22 year old when I was 17. I have a real problem with older guys being interested in pre-pubescent (of pre-pubescent-looking) girls, but in the absence of some position of trust or authority, I see no problem with a 17 and 19 year old together.

As long as you know the laws views the matter differently.

Sounds similar to that case a few months back where the wheelchair-bound guy shot a guy he found with his daughter

Back