Father goes over the top with 19 year old with his daughter

I'm surprised there are so many in defense of the 19 year old. She's technically a minor, it's his daughter, and it's in the man's house. Of course he is going to flip his shit. I'm not even a protective person, but I feel that calls for an asswhooping. Kid got off lucky.

Dude was probably TRT Samson. Dad showed him.

I'm surprised there are so many in defense of the 19 year old. She's technically a minor, it's his daughter, and it's in the man's house. Of course he is going to flip his shit. I'm not even a protective person, but I feel that calls for an asswhooping. Kid got off lucky.

Biotechnically they are in the same age group and calendar technically they only differ roughly 2 years. I think those two are a bit more important in a relationship than legislation based technicality. Only real problem is that the dude was disrespectful, something that shouldn't warrent physical harm and threat.

Last edited:
The girls 17, hes almost got her to the finish line and out of his hair- last thing he needs is some knucklehead knocking her up.

In the world we live in- this guy is in the upper half percentile of good dads...if only more fathers were involved and gave a damn, especially in poor socioeconomic groups.
Imo the courtshould let him slide.

Oh goodness. Anger problems for sure. 17 and 19 is a reasonable age disparity and 17 year olds aren't babies. The things I was doing when I was 17...

This

Biotechnically they are in the same age group and calendar technically they only differ roughly 2 years. I think those two are a bit more important in a relationship than legislation based technicality. Only real problem is that the dude was disrespectful, something that shouldn't warrent physical harm and threat.

He was in his house with his daughter. She may be the minimum age of consent here, but she's still under his roof and his baby. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but you better expect an ass whooping to be caught under those cicircumstances. Where I'm from, you can expect a gun.

He wasn't trying to "protect" his daughter, he was just pissed off. Don't get caught. If she is under 18, just don't let the dad catch you. Simple. In places like the Balkans, they could make you marry her, or give you some serious trouble. But yes, 17 year olds are often fkn.. Not all of them. But a majority.

As a man who has lived in the Balkans for 5 years, I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe in the gypsy community, but even then I doubt it.

I'd say Bulgaria is at least as sexually liberated as my native UK, if not more so.

Not just technically-LEGALLY. In PA there are 'corruption' laws. When one party over 18 has sex with one under 18, they can charge the 19 year old with 'corruption of a minor'.

Not just technically-LEGALLY. In PA there are 'corruption' laws. When one party over 18 has sex with one under 18, they can charge the 19 year old with 'corruption of a minor'.

Legally you have to be 18 to have sex in the US? That's worse than 21 for drinking.

http://www.wbls.com/blogs/entertainment/dad-chops-young-mans-hair-after-catching-him-daughter

Dad comes home to find a 19 year old with his 17 year old daughter. He gets into a confrontation with 19 year and then cuts off the 19 year old's hair off with a knife.

Dad is now being charged with two counts of aggravated assault.

With this limited info, I would say plea to something and get him probation for a period but don't send behind bars.

Dad was probably just trying to protect his daughter and went too far.

I agree, give him probation. Time in a cell would be retarded for a guy who was looking out for his daughter.

As a man who has lived in the Balkans for 5 years, I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe in the gypsy community, but even then I doubt it.

I'd say Bulgaria is at least as sexually liberated as my native UK, if not more so.

I have 4 children with a women from Montenegro. I guess her stories of late 70's early 80's near the Albania border do not represent the whole of the Balkans lol.. She is a bit older than I am. When she was little, it was normal and even LIKED when a teacher would date a student, because the teacher had to marry them. The teacher had a good job, was respected, and a 10 year age difference is about right. She also talks a lot about Gypsies.

I totally agree but most posters here are depraved and have no morals. They don't care that she is a minor or that he was an intruder in another mans home. If it were my daughter the boy would be lucky to escape my home without an ass beating.

I can't imagine a scenario where I'm conscious and someone is able to cut my hair - with a knife no less - against my wishes.

Unless your a brown belt or higherr, I'm pretty sure I would be able too.

I have 4 children with a women from Montenegro. I guess her stories of late 70's early 80's near the Albania border do not represent the whole of the Balkans lol.. She is a bit older than I am. When she was little, it was normal and even LIKED when a teacher would date a student, because the teacher had to marry them. The teacher had a good job, was respected, and a 10 year age difference is about right. She also talks a lot about Gypsies.

Yeah there is a huge generational gap between the over 50s and the under 50s.

Is she openly racist about gypsies........it is normal here. Not that they do themselves any favours, truth be told.

Back