Father goes over the top with 19 year old with his daughter

I was dating college guys when I was 16. I think I was with a 22 year old when I was 17. I have a real problem with older guys being interested in pre-pubescent (of pre-pubescent-looking) girls, but in the absence of some position of trust or authority, I see no problem with a 17 and 19 year old together.

I know nothing about your situation, but was this known to your parents?

My oldest is 16 and I'd have a real problem with her dating someone in college while she was still in high school. Thankfully that isn't something I've had to worry about up to this point.

Should have made him comb his chest hair

Crazy thing...
that exact same girl the following school year got a teacher busted for the same thing.
He was my psych teacher at high school:

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...01F7B7BD891D43716937CB&recordCount=2&offset=1

Again,
She was fooling around with this guy.... and her mom (who was supposedly out of town) comes walking into the room.
Same as the young kid got busted.

suUiI7M.gif

I was dating college guys when I was 16. I think I was with a 22 year old when I was 17. I have a real problem with older guys being interested in pre-pubescent (of pre-pubescent-looking) girls, but in the absence of some position of trust or authority, I see no problem with a 17 and 19 year old together.

Just because you did it doesn't make it right. You could've gotten someone branded a sex offender for life. Why can't high school kids fuck other people their own age anymore?

Unless your a brown belt or higherr, I'm pretty sure I would be able too.

I'm certain you could not. If you're completely subduing purple belts with no hands, i would probably have heard of you by now.

The 19 yr old is lucky he didn't have something else cut off.

Just because you did it doesn't make it right. You could've gotten someone branded a sex offender for life. Why can't high school kids fuck other people their own age anymore?

A girl (16/17) I knew in HS was dating a guy who was graduated, he was 21+. And back then I understood it from her perspective, she wanted to date a cool older guy with a car and a job, who could drink ect. But then when I thought of it from the guys point of view, it's pretty weird. I mean wasn't he embarrassed to tell people his girlfriend wasn't even a senior? None of his friends and family thought it was a little weird? Also, that it would probably be illegal for them to have sex.

First: no, not sex offender stuff, not where I live.

Second: I could have got someone branded a sex offender? How's that? Explain how I could have accomplished that. I need to understand how the guys I dated didn't make their own decisions about their actions. Help me. I need to know the part I could have played.

First: no, not sex offender stuff, not where I live.

Second: I could have got someone branded a sex offender? How's that? Explain how I could have accomplished that. I need to understand how the guys I dated didn't make their own decisions about their actions. Help me. I need to know the part I could have played.

Of course they are just as guilty as you are. But if the laws allow it where you live, I guess they have nothing to worry about.

Somewhere between this, and the guy who threw the playboy party for his 18 year old, lies good parenting. If you can stay between those lines you'll do alright.

Back