Father goes over the top with 19 year old with his daughter

A girl (16/17) I knew in HS was dating a guy who was graduated, he was 21+. And back then I understood it from her perspective, she wanted to date a cool older guy with a car and a job, who could drink ect. But then when I thought of it from the guys point of view, it's pretty weird. I mean wasn't he embarrassed to tell people his girlfriend wasn't even a senior? None of his friends and family thought it was a little weird? Also, that it would probably be illegal for them to have sex.

The girl should always think, 'why is this cool guy not fucking someone his own age?'

The actual cool guys of his age, are.

Went alpha on that fuck boy. Should've taken it a step further and raped his ass
Wait, what?
From my hometown:
a 19 year old was caught 'having relations' with his 17 year old girlfriend (she was a grade below mine).
Her mom caught them and he ended up with a 1st Degree Sexual Assault of Child on his record to follow him around for the rest of his life:

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...fset=43&mode=details&submit=View+Case+Details
Ugh, that makes me sick. The mom sounds like a real piece of work. Ruining a person's life because you don't agree with their morals and choices. Disrespectful, yes, a crime worthy of ruining a life, not even close. Reminds me of Louis C.K.'s quote "Boys fuck things up; girls are fucked up". Honestly though, with the teacher I would normally say throw the book at him, but at some point you have to start looking at the girl. But that would mean the mom would have to consider her poor parenting and it's easy to blame everyone else.

Just because you did it doesn't make it right. You could've gotten someone branded a sex offender for life. Why can't high school kids fuck other people their own age anymore?

When the hell did high schoolers ever fuck with responsibility? Truth is, statistics show that drug use and teen pregnancies are lower than ever. The only difference is things are much more public now, the era of sweeping scandals under the rug is over.

Meh, seems fine by my standards. Youngest I've gone, or done, was 13.

Underdeveloped breasts do have a certain aesthetic quality to them.

Welcome back cint...

663.png

Dad is lucky he didn't try dat shit with ol' Clammy.

I would've went upside his head with my timbalands and sent him on a one way ticket to la-la land.

Don't know why but I seriously lost at this post.

Well at least he didn't go all Woody Harrellson (True Detective) on him. He catches two older teens with his first daughter, arrests them and makes a deal that he either charges them for rape or beats the crap out of them. It was scary to watch the beating he put on the first one

Creepiest post of the year. I hope you get busted soon you pedo.

Back