Media Fan calls out Paul Felder for ducking Islam Makhachev; Felder calls fan a clown

Felder always gives it back to the fans.... He doesn't want to fight Islam though, I don't blame him....

Good for Felder. Fans are trash.
they are, but he has to fight someone and Islam is near his ranking. I don't think he's scared of Islam per se. if he is, I don't think it matters. As GSP says, just because you're scared, being scared doesn't make you a coward. I think he doesn't see upside in beating Islam, maybe because he's coming off a loss and wants to get back in the winning column. Most guys in the LW division I think aren't scared to fight islam should he reach the mountain top. Just don't want to face him now. which is kinda bs but in the case of felder, if he wants to continue fighting, I think he thinks that's not the best fight for him right now. I don't think his manager would advise that. I wouldn't, tbh. He just faced a grappler and lost. I know short notice, but still.

but if we're speaking on rankings, 9 and 10 should fight each other.

Last edited:
I think its time to put you on ignore. Too much spam.

View attachment 855622

Who do you think Felder fights next?

Felder is soon going to be out of top 15. God, this guy robbed Edson blind, and acting like he won after and rejecting the rematch he said he would, prob because he knew he lost, then he's turning down fights?

I always wonder what connections this guy has for landing a tv job.

Boring pull out merchant gets mad that no one wants to fight him because he's a boring pull out merchant. Imagine agreeing to fight Mak only for him to again pull out the week of the fight. Mak just needs to fight whoever the ufc offers him and show he can actually show up, otherwise he's always gonna be stuck in limbo

I don't understand how guys like Hooker, RDA and Felder are all ranked above Islam even though they all turned down a fight with him.

Islam should be ranked #7, RDA #8, Hooker #9, Felder #10.
its going to happen after Islam's next fight.

Islam is a can crusher, look at his last 2 opponents:

Davi Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT
Drew Dober, went 0-2 against Bellator fighters, he lost to Brooks and Girtz

And these 2 are in his top 5 best wins lol. Who's the best fighter he fought? Adriano Martins? Well that didn't go so well for him <45>

He had 2 options between Fiziev and Moises and of course he picked the easier fight. Now he wants to fight Tony on 3 fight losing streak

Back