News Paul Felder schools Islam and Leon: "Stay in your freaking divisions" (he spitting facts)

why is this journeyman talking

sick of seeing him everywhere

There is literally nothing that says Islam is going to fight Leon next but everyone freaking jumps on rumours with no knowledge whatsoever.
Well, I just ask myself....

If islam is telling the truth that he wants this match up and I'm leon, edwards and my options are this or muhammed, which one am I going to take.

if, and only if this is an option that is presented to both i think it aligns in both of their best interests to have this match up.

Journeyman Felder who is a forgettable commentator and fighter trying to tell champions what to do… Felder needs to stay in his lane.
Some random guy who is a forgettable poster on a karate forum trying to tell a commentator and professional fighter what to do…Corrado Soprano needs to stay in his lane.

Yeah it’s one thing if you legit ran out of contenders like Volk did before the come up of topuria. Plus he defended a bunch of times.

Islam and Leon need more fights in their division
volk is the most justified of the recent crop of prospective champ-champ candidates. but even so, he should’ve won 3 or 4 more before he went out belt collecting. at the very least, he should’ve beaten jose aldo’s ufc record (7 defenses) and preferably beaten aldo’s ufc/wec record (9 defenses).

and there is absolutely no excuse for a lw champ moving up for a crack at gsp’s old belt when penn’s unbroken record of defenses stands at 3.

why is this journeyman talking

sick of seeing him everywhere
Maybe because he's relevant in the mma scene? Lol, you be anymore relevant than a pro fighter and a pro commentator. If he can't talk about the absurdity of these unproven champs trying to get a second belt than no one can.

Some random guy who is a forgettable poster on a karate forum trying to tell a commentator and professional fighter what to do…Corrado Soprano needs to stay in his lane.
Everyone stay in their fucking lane, that means no one can speak until spoken too. 😆

Well, I just ask myself....

If islam is telling the truth that he wants this match up and I'm leon, edwards and my options are this or muhammed, which one am I going to take.

if, and only if this is an option that is presented to both i think it aligns in both of their best interests to have this match up.
Islam really has no real competition at LW imo, he still needs to stay there though. Leon has plenty of choices, he definitely needs to fucking stay and defend. More of less, everyone needs to stay in their own division for multiple years before considering a second belt, it's gotten out of hand at this point.

Islam really has no real competition at LW imo, he still needs to stay there though. Leon has plenty of choices, he definitely needs to fucking stay and defend. More of less, everyone needs to stay in their own division for multiple years before considering a second belt, it's gotten out of hand at this point.
I agree whole heartedly but im mature enough to know what i believe has no barings on what will happen

I agree whole heartedly but im mature enough to know what i believe has no barings on what will happen
It's good way to lose fans too, just start calling fighters out in other divisions. Lol

Like it or not, the UFC forced Islam into a position where he had to fight Volk twice, for no apparent reason, as plenty of posters in this thread now cite that he was fighting a 145er and therefore could not count those as real defenses. Of course, his belt was on the line both times….but fuck him right? DC got his shit packed in against jones and “defended” his LHW title 3 times before making a move for Heavyweight, so Islam is right behind him.…but let’s pretend he is a magical exception to the rule. Who cares if an actual champion wants to move up anyway? We live in a timeline where CC can sit out for two years and walk back in for a title shot. We had to watch Figgy and Moreno a million times for the belt and neither of them hold the championship. Somehow Belal is *not* getting a title shot on a 9 fight win streak be cause he’s what? Boring? Lol. The UFC is a clown car and Dana White is a carnival barker.
Like Clint Eastwood said in Unforgiven before shooting Gene Hackman in the face…….”deserves got nothing to do with it”.

Felder should join Tyron new Promotion and start rapping

Complete facts, however I can see why people would wanna cash in on that opportunity.

If only Felder worked for an organization that was entirely responsible for it and could immediately put an end to it, then he could direct his thoughts at them rather than blaming the fighters for playing the game.

I love how you can see the shill part of his brain kick in to undermine his point too - 'oh but not Conor and not DC please don't fire me.'

Yeah it’s one thing if you legit ran out of contenders like Volk did before the come up of topuria. Plus he defended a bunch of times.

Islam and Leon need more fights in their division
McGregor didn't need defenses, Cejudo as well, so why would Islam care about any of this?

Felder sucks as a commentator. Also, didn't he lose to Mike Perry lol.

I agree with Felder , it’s not that super fights should never happen, but not while there’s worthy contenders that you haven’t beaten around . Fuck these guys , it’s just an opportunity for a big money fight that they can’t lose their title in
Super fights should happen; when they are actually super fights. Why was st Pierre vs Silva such a big super fight dream of ours? Because they were dominant in their divisions!!! Islam should fight charges and gaethje, break the record for title defenses at LW, become the LW goat, then challenge for WW, how big would that fight be then?
Leon has much more work to do to be thinking about a mw shot. Muhammad, shavkat for sure, then at least two more, one of them being Islam maybe.

Sorry I wasn’t directing anything at you, just playing off your super fight line and got all hot and steamy over here.

This thread consists 70% of real people who understand what Felder means and who agree with him because Leon had only 1 defense and Islame not even a real defense but only 2 superfights with a guy from the division below, and 30% of pissed Islame fans who only came to insult Felder and push the narrative that Islame doesnt even need to defend because he would smesh everybody (something they love to do when anybody is not hugging the ballz of one of their beloved fighters).

Back