• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

England -Father battered to death with cricket bat by gang stealing his children's Bikes

Hell, Pan completely ignored my post disproving the notion that the government is somehow even capable of disarming everyone.

I demonstrated how easily firearms and ammunition are manufactured, and I even showed how it's possible to make a firearm without any common firearm components or even gunpowder.

I'm not surprised the post was ignored, rarely has an assertion been so utterly disproven. There's really nothing left to say.

On a side note, I do recall having a conversation with @panamaican many many years ago where he stated that he was a man. I was under the impression that the woman in his profile picture was his wife.

Actually, I addressed your post. You told me I was right. I told you I was moving on. You failed to grasp that moving on meant, well, moving on.

Seems a reading comprehension problem on your part.

I didn't say country. I said government. And no it wasn't an assertion. It was a question.
what does a government run? would that be a country? I think it would be

Actually, I addressed your post. You told me I was right. I told you I was moving on. You failed to grasp that moving on meant, well, moving on.

Seems a reading comprehension problem on your part.

@Farmer Br0wn see what I'm talking about with the feminine way of arguing?

@Farmer Br0wn see what I'm talking about with the feminine way of arguing?

You're quoting me so you can@ someone else to cry about how I'm treating you on an anonymous message board but I'm the one arguing in a feminine way?

Poor hypermasculine Greoric looking for emotional support because the mean Panamaican is saying things to him he doesn't like. <45>

You're killing me with this...this is intentional right? You can't be that self unaware, lol.

You're quoting me so you can@ someone else to cry about how I'm treating you on an anonymous message board but I'm the one arguing in a feminine way?

Poor hypermasculine Greoric looking for emotional support because the mean Panamaican is saying things to him he doesn't like. <45>

You're killing me with this...this is intentional right? You can't be that self unaware, lol.

Rather defensive too. Mate, no one holds anything against you if you're a girl. Fuck, let's just chalk it up to some diversity in the WR. Too many swinging dicks in here anyhow.

How do you suggest an elderly man or woman defend themselves against a younger stronger attacker?
a knife? a bat? nunchucks? a sword? a dog?

what if guns were legal and the old guy had a gun, but the younger guy has a bigger gun? do you see why silly hypotheticals like this wont EVER convince someone from the UK?

Rather defensive too. Mate, no one holds anything against you if you're a girl. Fuck, let's just chalk it up to some diversity in the WR. Too many swinging dicks in here anyhow.

Sure...

You can't even salvage that shitshow of a comeback.

Sure...

You can't even salvage that shitshow of a comeback.

Can we get back to your support for why someone is in a better defensive position being unarmed versus armed? Or your assertion that an unarmed population is less vulnerable to suffering intolerable corruption from its armed government? Either is fine. Thanks.

what if guns were legal and the old guy had a gun, but the younger guy has a bigger gun? do you see why silly hypotheticals like this wont EVER convince someone from the UK?

Well an elderly man would have trouble swinging melee weapons around with any efficiency.

A bigger gun? Do you realize how stupid you sound? A 9mm can be used with deadly efficiency even in the hands of a weak or elderly person.

A gun is the great equalizer. Need I post some articles of elderly folk defending themselves with firearms? How many sword wielding old men can you find articles on?

You have never fought a day in your fucking life if you think a petite girl or elderly person stands a snowflakes chance in hell against a larger and motivated attacker with a fucking bat... or more of a chance with a knife against multiple people than with a gun.

Well an elderly man would have trouble swinging melee weapons around with any efficiency.

A bigger gun? Do you realize how stupid you sound? A 9mm can be used with deadly efficiency even in the hands of a weak or elderly person.

A gun is the great equalizer. Need I post some articles of elderly folk defending themselves with firearms? How many sword wielding old men can you find articles on?
if the elderly guy cant stab someone they probably cant work a gun.... but what if the attacker has a shotgun and fires first? does the fact the old guy had a gun make him any more alive? of course not

and eldery guys reaction times will be slower than a youthful attackers, so its just a game of who fires first, and that will usually favour the younger guy

if the elderly guy cant stab someone they probably cant work a gun.... but what if the attacker has a shotgun and fires first? does the fact the old guy had a gun make him any more alive? of course not

and eldery guys reaction times will be slower than a youthful attackers, so its just a game of who fires first, and that will usually favour the younger guy

How's the texture feel with that handful of straws you've been grasping at?

You have never fought a day in your fucking life if you think a petite girl or elderly person stands a snowflakes chance in hell against a larger and motivated attacker with a fucking bat... or more of a chance with a knife against multiple people than with a gun.
why do you guys just choose women and elderly people to justify you fucks being able to own guns? stop pretending you give a fuck about women or the elderly lol

Also unlike you Ive done martial arts for years, because Im not a pussy that needs a gun

How's the texture feel with that handful of straws you've been grasping at?
wtf are you talking about.... Im pointing out the flaws in the logic you goofs are using

It's not that hard to stab an object. To stop a motivated attacker that is much stronger then you? Not so easy.

Then the old guy dies.... serious question?
of course it wasnt, it was to show that legalising guns doesnt make anyone safer as it also makes it far easier for bad guys to get guns.

Back