• Julian Erosa

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

KOPPE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
slxIhoshCV9vDf5Kq0dRLHQf3P19yVd2H8zZvoTLkss.jpg

The 0 snatcher is set to fight Julian Erosa at UFC Denver on July 13th.

Rodriguez probably wins but Erosa has that dawg in him

So CeeRod beat Raul Rosas, Saaiman and Dulgarian and he still in the prelims..
To be fair, they have still have barber as the main event. Also, as you should already know (I don't understand how sherdoggers still don't understand this) that main eventing the prelims is a more prestigious position than the first few fights on the main card.

Raul Rosa's Jr, Cameron saiiman and Dulgarian, all good UFC prospects, for unranked guys that's a really impressive record tbh.

In counterpart, he's overweight against Rosa's Jr and Saiiman, but I think he's skilled enough to take some top 15 guy.
He's not explosive, top 5, future champ, but I like his figth IQ

Raul Rosa's Jr, Cameron saiiman and Dulgarian, all good UFC prospects, for unranked guys that's a really impressive record tbh.

In counterpart, he's overweight against Rosa's Jr and Saiiman, but I think he's skilled enough to take some top 15 guy.
He's not explosive, top 5, future champ, but I like his figth IQ

Two rookie bantamweights and a rookie featherweight.

If he beats Erosa convincingly then I think you can give him someone who's around the rankings but not in them like Nate the train and then ranked opposition after that.

Looks like a fight whose winner will have a ranked opponent next

It's as close to an objective rankings system as you're going to get. Erosa has mixed it with experienced competition for years, CeeRod has only fought rookies apart from when he fought Pearce.

It's as close to an objective rankings system as you're going to get. Erosa has mixed it with experienced competition for years, CeeRod has only fought rookies apart from when he fought Pearce.
FightMatrix has Aljamain Sterling in the top 3. It's known to be a joke.

Back