Crime MAGA Alt Right Conservative/ Patriot BEHEADS his "WOKE" father for Betraying the COUNTRY

Anyone want to take me up on a sig bet? I'll bet he successfully pleads insanity.

Surprised you haven’t made an appearance in the stonks
Yeah, it's almost like I'm not Brackis. You're the second person to make this comment about my lack of appearance in stock threads.

Anyone want to take me up on a sig bet? I'll bet he successfully pleads insanity.
I don't know. He's obviously nuts, but his actions were calculated and with reason. Gonna be hard to fit him into the legal sense of insanity. I don't know if having a God complex is gonna absolve him of criminal responsibility. Plenty of those guys in the joint.

I don't know. He's obviously nuts, but his actions were calculated and with reason. Gonna be hard to fit him into the legal sense of insanity. I don't know if having a God complex is gonna absolve him of criminal responsibility. Plenty of those guys in the joint.
I would say broadcasting the video shows a lack of concern for consequences and lack or remorse. You've probably seen this video but it shows an example of a criminally insane guy who is articulate and able to express himself.

Timestamped

I would say broadcasting the video shows a lack of concern for consequences and lack or remorse.
Yeah, but that doesn't make one crazy. That just makes one cold and remorseless. Not very unique among violent criminals. I think they'd have to show that he was in such a state, that he couldn't understand that his actions were criminal, and thus not being able consider the consequences of his actions.

You've probably seen this video but it shows an example of a criminally insane guy who is articulate and able to express himself.
It's surely a fine line, and seems subjective in a lot of cases. I think with that guy, he fit into a specific category of mental illness, where he was socially adept, but living in an alternate reality where his crime had no specific intention to anyone but him and his delusions. Like a functional schitzo.

Personally, I'd have locked that guy up.

Conservatism a mental illness which is irreparable and a danger to society. it's clearly a cognitive and intellectual deficiency of some sort.

research literally says otherwise.

EVS2ar-XXs-AENIVK-Copy-Copy.jpg

D0-XEcx-QWo-AEEbzf-Copy.png

D0-XEgyx-X4-AIB0d-A-Copy.png

Ok buddy... lol

Dylan-Mulvaney.jpg
He’s not wrong. Look at all these YouTube channels that consist of dudes in their 30s bringing on 18 year olds that do only fans and mocking them. The people watching these videos aren’t democrats. Young men are going further to the right and there’s been studies showing that women are becoming less interested in these types of dudes. More polarization of the sexes

sickening story.

he's mentally disturbed who saw himself as a messiah and the next president.

"He said many within the political parties saw him as the best candidate for president before the 2020 election - and said the former governor of Colorado, John Hickenlooper, and former governor of Ohio, John Kasich, would confirm his story, because their 2020 campaigns 'were sacrificed for me'.

Mohn said he felt he could have been 'the first unanimously-elected candidate for both parties since George Washington.'

He added: 'But I was betrayed by the FBI, the federal courts, and my own family, because there are people who believe I am the messiah. This belief that I am the messiah is why you have never heard this story on the news, because it would spread that belief.

'I'm not saying I am the messiah, as I would never compare myself to Jesus Christ. I'm just saying, that's why I was betrayed.'

And he ended by quoting the Bible at length, saying he had 'a sacred task.' "

80665895-13026501-One_of_Mohn_s_self_published_books_which_expand_on_his_claim_to_-a-36_1706683250786.jpg

index.php
That picture is actually hilarious lol

He’s not wrong. Look at all these YouTube channels that consist of dudes in their 30s bringing on 18 year olds that do only fans and mocking them. The people watching these videos aren’t democrats. Young men are going further to the right and there’s been studies showing that women are becoming less interested in these types of dudes. More polarization of the sexes
Do they deserved to be mocked?

I'll take you on.

I'm not stupid, anyone who can do this is obviously nuts, but I don't think he gets the insanity plea.

Fire up the bet!
you should go check out what 4chan has on him
guy was NUTS
his book about being the king of the world or something
the clips he made, before this one with his dad
fucking hell

I could paint a portrait of my next door neighbour looking completely insane if I wanted to.

I could do the same to you with enough photos.

I could have probably taken a series of photos of Mother Theresa looking like a complete basket case if the tech were available, because snapshots are just that: moments in time.

It's silly that someone in 2024 would use photos to discern mental stability.

Most people probably take photos of themselves to lie about what they're really all about.
You're argument here has one giant flaw.

I wonder if you don't see it or are just ignoring it?

HINT: it has to do with cutting someone's head off.

It's hard to challenge objectively that the Republicans leaders haven't committed treason when they formed a plan and actively participated in trying to over turn a lawful election.
Elaborate on this treasonous "plan." I'm sure it involves Orange Man Bad with a little Drumph and racist screeches peppered in...
<209Bitch>

Back