Crime MAGA Alt Right Conservative/ Patriot BEHEADS his "WOKE" father for Betraying the COUNTRY

no, they'll see what it is. he's delusional for sure and mentally ill.

Conservatism a mental illness which is irreparable and a danger to society. it's clearly a cognitive and intellectual deficiency of some sort.

Conservatism a mental illness which is irreparable and a danger to society. it's clearly a cognitive and intellectual deficiency of some sort.

How many homeless people are you housing? Feeding? Educating? Rehabilitating?

Everyone is conservative when the effects of liberalism start affecting them.

I'm Involved with my community, volunteering and donating some of my stuff.
and im willing to pay more taxes for Homelessness Assistance Programs, its my duty to my Country, and to my fellow human beings.
and no, letting a few homeless people in my mansion will not do anything for homelessness. This is a pretty old "gotcha" moment.

I'm Involved with my community, volunteering and donating some of my stuff.
and im willing to pay more taxes for Homelessness Assistance Programs, its my duty to my Country, and to my fellow human beings.
and no, letting a few homeless people in my mansion will not do anything for homelessness. This is a pretty old "gotcha" moment.

NIMBY

The MAGA movement is made up of old men and young incels. Old dude minus boner pills dont have sex, and incels dont have sex because their views are women repellent.
So in order to solve their anger and violent tendencies, they need to get some pussy.

What do services for the homeless have to do with political ideologies? A true conservative would first understand that NOT housing the homeless is twice as costly as housing them is. Leaving them on the street is a massive waste of resources that end up having to deal with them (the time spent by police constantly moving then around in circles, and of medical private medical institutions who have to constantly deal with them passing along the cost to others). Cities that have already spent resources on housing the homeless and drug treatment have seen massive reductions in homeless problems, which reduces the long term cost of having them everywhere.

If you're arguing against that I wouldn't call that a conservative perspective, I'd call it an overwhelming need to appropriate "conservatism" to mean justifying your disgust with anyone you feel is beneath you in the hierarchy. And considering how much conservatives beg for sh*t from the Government in the form of public funding AND tax breaks at the same time (so long as no one beneath you gets that public funding) it's amazing how conservative everyone is until they dont want to pay for something themselves, or delve into their profit margins. Then it's perfectly fine for society to bear the burden of their decisions.

He wasn't schizophrenic.

That isn't schizophrenia, and to throw out labels like that is unhelpful.

Schizophrenics aren't likely to be able to commit an act of extreme violence and talk coherently about a laundry list of standard extremist CTard political talking points for 15 minutes with complete composure.

That just isn't schizophrenia.

Was he crazy? Fuck yeah.

Guy shows very obvious signs of delusion, megalomania, narcissism, but not confusion. There isn't any confusion. He isn't getting his talking points wrong, or stumbling over his narration. He's a guy that seems to genuinely believe he can mobilize an army, and is showing compassion to those he assumes he has conquered.

That is not schizophrenia.
this all day

Surprised you haven’t made an appearance in the stonks
IF it is him, I wish he would come back. I have legitimately made 5 figures off that dude, which does not count $PCG which I am up 55% and been holding waiting for them to pay all the money they had to pay out for the fires in CA. They just offered a shit dividend last 1/4, which was a penny a share. They could have kept it.

whatever the diagnosis, does he look mentally well to you?

a "musician, author, writer, messiah, king of earth, chosen as a presidential nominee if only the courts and the fbi didn't screw him".

he looks detached from reality and it's pretty gross that you even compare him to "MAGA" or trump or anyone else using surface level comparisons. at a minimum he's mentally ill and the jury's still out on insanity.

photo-provided-bucks-county-district-75717549.jpg

80681207-13028297-Mohn_s_Spotify_musician_bio_claims_he_only_wants_to_bring_positi-a-38_1706712755065.jpg

80665335-13028297-Justin_Mohn_was_arrested_on_Tuesday_100_miles_from_the_family_ho-a-37_1706712755065.jpg

80681209-13028297-image-a-2_1706709235982.jpg

80665895-13028297-One_of_Mohn_s_self_published_books_which_expand_on_his_claim_to_-a-31_1706712754794.jpg

james holmes, the movie threatre shooter (diagnosed as SANE and mentall fit for trial but with schizotypal personality disorder)
aurora-James-Holme_2444569b.jpg
I think you're confusing schizotypal personality disorder with schizophrenia

Anyone with a personality disorder understands right from wrong when they are committing a violent act, even if they don't feel remorse or empathy. Someone in a psychotic episode, such as someone with schizophrenia, is in a state of profound delusion and complete disconnect due to dissociation. They do not remember committing the act and will often express remorse or empathy when they find out what happened during an episode.

The guy beheaded his father and then live-streamed himself holding his father's head while speaking coherently and, even though what he says is extreme, is not indicative of speech that is in a psychotic state. Heck, he had the presence of mind to turn on the computer, access his social media, and press the record button. People in a psychotic state cannot do that.

Do I think he is mentally sick? Yes. Do I think he can plead insanity? Not from what I am observing.

That said, people can cling to an ideology to enact extremist views. Trump's behavior and the things he said over the last 4 years, which are becoming increasingly more extremist, can absolutely excacerbate the situation by creating a tipping point in those who are like the guy who killed his father. Whether or not Trump should be held accountable for the proliferation of violence such as this will be too difficult to prove, but it's not far fetched to believe that he is likely makinge the situation worse.

This is no different than those ISIS soldiers who beheaded western journalists. They were able to set up video, declare what their victim was "guilty" of, and then behead their victim.

Back