• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

England -Father battered to death with cricket bat by gang stealing his children's Bikes

Can we get back to your support for why someone is in a better defensive position being unarmed versus armed? Or your assertion that an unarmed population is less vulnerable to suffering intolerable corruption from its armed government? Either is fine. Thanks.

The first wasn't my position.

The second wasn't your position. I like how you tried to sneak in "corruption from its armed government" as if no one is going to notice you blatantly lying to try and win an internet argument.

Let me guess - not lying about what you wrote is feminine and you making up shit out of the blue is being masculine?

wtf are you talking about.... Im pointing out the flaws in the logic you goofs are using

The conclusion you're trying to argue is that a firearm is an inferior defensive tool than a knife or a bat? Tell you what. I'll PM you my address. You fly over to the states get as many of your buddies with you as possible with knives (I suggest ESEEs) and break in unannounced. I'll hand over my rifle to my fiance, and won't be apart of the fight. You think you have a chance in hell at getting in contact distance with her?

why do you guys just choose women and elderly people to justify you fucks being able to own guns? stop pretending you give a fuck about women or the elderly lol

My grandmother lives alone and my parents are getting to the age I'd be worried about them as well. Fortunately both own sig p226 mk25s. Good enough for the seals, good enough for me

Who the fuck are you to tell me who I care about? You want my grandma to pull out a bat against some young attacker?

The conclusion you're trying to argue is that a firearm is an inferior defensive tool than a knife or a bat? Tell you what. I'll PM you my address. You fly over to the states get as many of your buddies with you as possible with knives (I suggest ESEEs) and break in unannounced. I'll hand over my rifle to my fiance, and won't be apart of the fight. You think you have a chance in hell at getting in contact distance with her?
when did I ever say it was inferior to them? I think you need to re-check what Ive said because Ive never claimed that. He asked how an elderly person would defend themselves against an attacker WITHOUT having a gun

but you aint the brightest, so this isnt surprising

of course it wasnt, it was to show that legalising guns doesnt make anyone safer as it also makes it far easier for bad guys to get guns.

Guns being legal does make my grandmother safer. You've done nothing to combat that point

My grandmother lives alone and my parents are getting to the age I'd be worried about them as well. Fortunately both own sig p226 mk25s. Good enough for the seals, good enough for me

Who the fuck are you to tell me who I care about? You want my grandma to pull out a bat against some young attacker?
do you want a fucking medal because you care about your grandma?

also would you worry about them if guns were not legal and all over america? my mother lives alone and is getting on a bit and she got a dog, I dont worry about her at all because she is perfectly safe and lives in a decent area. Even leaves her door unlocked sometimes. But you guys have everything figured out right?

The first wasn't my position.

The second wasn't your position. I like how you tried to sneak in "corruption from its armed government" as if no one is going to notice you blatantly lying to try and win an internet argument.

Let me guess - not lying about what you wrote is feminine and you making up shit out of the blue is being masculine?

Would you kindly rephrase your position then? Amazing how the debates with you always include assertions that people don't have your position right, followed by a refusal to articulate the correct one....

And what sneak? I thought it was a pretty safe assumption you weren't including gov't when you mentioned an unarmed population? If not that's a rather absurdly retarded position to take, right? No personal arms for defense of your country at all. Eeesh...

when did I ever say it was inferior to them? I think you need to re-check what Ive said because Ive never claimed that. He asked how an elderly person would defend themselves against an attacker WITHOUT having a gun

but you aint the brightest, so this isnt surprising

Then can I assume you accept that a firearm is a superior defensive tool, or? Flesh it out for me since I'm... not the brightest.

do you want a fucking medal because you care about your grandma?

Nah. Just want her to be safe.

also would you worry about them if guns were not legal and all over america?

I would be more worried about her in a world where guns didnt exist. She would be incapable of defending herself. I've taken her to the range and she loves shooting. She has a fighting chance in a world with guns

I dont worry about her at all because she is perfectly safe and lives in a decent area. Even leaves her door unlocked sometimes. But you guys have everything figured out right?

Well wouldnt thst be nice if people just got along...

so you think

Make an argument. So far you've kind of flailed about like a retard

Then can I assume you accept that a firearm is a superior defensive tool, or? Flesh it out for me since I'm... not the brightest.
do you think my argument is based on what is the superior defensive tool? rocket launchers are more effective than guns, but Im not in favour of either being on the streets of the UK

guns are effective at killing people, but they dont make a society any safer

do you think my argument is based on what is the superior defensive tool? rocket launchers are more effective than guns, but Im not in favour of either being on the streets of the UK

guns are effective at killing people, but they dont make a society any safer

I would not want an RPG as a home defense weapon. And no, its not more effective. Reads like we agree a firearm is a more effective defensive tool than a knife or a bat, yes?

Nah. Just want her to be safe.

I would be more worried about her in a world where guns didnt exist. She would be incapable of defending herself. I've taken her to the range and she loves shooting. She has a fighting chance in a world with guns

Well wouldnt thst be nice if people just got along...

Make an argument. So far you've kind of flailed about like a retard
and you think you have made an argument? why is your story about your gran any more relevant than my story about my mum? oh, its not

your society is a fucking shithole, thats why your gran isnt safe and needs a gun. My mum is perfectly safe with a dog and nothing else..... but again, keep telling me how you guys have the answers to questions we arent asking?

and you think you have made an argument? why is your story about your gran any more relevant than my story about my mum? oh, its not

your society is a fucking shithole, thats why your gran isnt safe and needs a gun. My mum is perfectly safe with a dog and nothing else..... but again, keep telling me how you guys have the answers to questions we arent asking?

Because there's trading anecdotes, and then there's just not being a cunt about an obvious reality. The physically disadvantaged are better off with the stopping power and the stand off distance a firearm can provide than a knife or a bat. That's actually a fucking controversial point to you?

why is your story about your gran any more relevant than my story about my mum? oh, its not

Because my grandmother needs protection while your mother is "super safe".

What city does your mother live in? No break ins ever?? No violence ever?? Something tells me you are full of shit

My grandmother will likely never need to use her firearm. I pray she never does. I'm grateful that she has it though in the event it is needed.

Does my gma owning a gun scare you?

I would not want an RPG as a home defense weapon. So no, its not more effective. Reads like we agree a firearm is a more effective defensive tool than a knife or a bat, yes?
when did I ever argue it wasnt?

Because there's trading anecdotes, and then there's just not being a cunt about an obvious reality. The physically disadvantaged are better off with the stopping power and the stand off distance a firearm can provide than a knife or a bat. That's actually a fucking controversial point to you?
but thats no reason for everyone to be allowed guns, its an argument for those that are disadvantaged to have guns.

Im the one ignoring an obvious reality? yet you think guns being legal doesnt make society more dangerous? just look at the lengths you guys have to go to defend yourself, while we do not.

Back