Duffee on Facebook Prelims...

I feel the same way. Unfortunately, we are living in the 'Ultimate Personality Championships' era

Most 'fans' stem from WWF and are more interested in the drama than the real life fighting

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/077/824/Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg[/IMG

I know you miss pride[/QUOTE]

Uh not really? I can do without the drama queen fans. I like jon jones but I dont understand everyones obsession with his personality?

It's a major inconvenience. What about all the people that go out to sports bars to watch these fights? Are they suppose to watch them on their 3-4" phone screens?

The fights need to be televised on a TV. Not the computer.

You can't wait til 8 to go to a bar? You might have bigger problem in your life than how to watch UFC.

So you're gay if you post silly gifs? Ok bro...

I will slow down for you.

I wanted to post a gif of Natalie Portman.

I chose to use Duffee being on the prelims as a good a reason as any to post said gif.

I am clearly gay according to Evangelion. And you. I guess.

I will slow down for you.

I wanted to post a gif of Natalie Portman.

I chose to use Duffee being on the prelims as a good a reason as any to post said gif.

I am clearly gay according to Evangelion. And you. I guess.

So you don't really care about when Duffee's fight is? You just wanted to post a gif of Natalie Portman crying? On an MMA forum?

So you don't really care about when Duffee's fight is? You just wanted to post a gif of Natalie Portman crying? On an MMA forum?

I'd prefer to see Duffee fight, as I will be at work and miss it. So yea, I do want to see him fight, but it's not a big deal. At all. I thought it was more or less telling that the UFC wanted to push this guy really hard following his 7 second KO, then fired him for talking, now have brought him back, only to stick him on FB, as a seeming warning to not talk again. It's interesting to see how the UFC operates... If he had been cut due to injury, and not talking, he would be on FX or maybe the main card today.

And yes, there are frequently gif threads here. Typically they are labeled "Your reaction if..." or "Your reaction when..."

I'd prefer to see Duffee fight, as I will be at work and miss it. So yea, I do want to see him fight, but it's not a big deal. At all. I thought it was more or less telling that the UFC wanted to push this guy really hard following his 7 second KO, then fired him for talking, now have brought him back, only to stick him on FB, as a seeming warning to not talk again. It's interesting to see how the UFC operates... If he had been cut due to injury, and not talking, he would be on FX or maybe the main card today.

And yes, there are frequently gif threads here. Typically they are labeled "Your reaction if..." or "Your reaction when..."

If it's not a big deal at all, then why are your jimmies rustled?

Dude wanted more cash. We all do. He simply vocalized it. You make it sound like he kicks puppies.

And personally, I'm a fan of watching MMA. Unless they're a royal dickhead, I really don't care about the words and opinions of fighters. I'm not emotionally invested in these guys. I don't live vicariously thru them. I could give a shit if Fighter A said something that upset Dana. I just don't give a shit. I simply like MMA.

I want to see fights. But if you're caught up in their personal affairs, so be it.

Funny how you know exactly what I'm talking about right? Don't act like you're above me. We both post on this forum.

Yeah, Garcia is 1 loss away from being cut and Duffe is coming back to the UFC and hasn't done anything really, not surprising they're both on FB prelims.

No TRT exemption....

More importantly...I've never seen a single shred of evidence he's ever actually used TRT, just rumors...No verification.

It's a major inconvenience. What about all the people that go out to sports bars to watch these fights? Are they suppose to watch them on their 3-4" phone screens?

The fights need to be televised on a TV. Not the computer.

My God, really?

Some people, I swear all they do is complain... Whine, whine, whine non stop about nothing.

I bet you're a real beauty to hang out with.

Funny how you know exactly what I'm talking about right? Don't act like you're above me. We both post on this forum.

I know about all types of stuff... tons and tons of stuff that I personally don't have an emotional interest in.

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

It's not that hard to hook it up to the TV, or perhaps you already have something hooked up to your tv that has internet access. Remember the days when they didn't broadcast the prelims at all?

Yea, the UFC only puts people on the main card, or FX, if their last win was super impressive.

Totally hadn't thought of that. You got me.

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

In this day and age, if you're not using your TV as a computer monitor, you're really missing out.

For people w/o Facebook, you can try to watch via the cable PPV order channel where the past few PPV FB prelims were shown in the upper right corner screen of the PPV order channel. It's better than nothing. Hopefully there's time in the FX slot to show the FB prelims in entirety.

Back