Duffee on Facebook Prelims...

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

I guess someone doesnt know how to stream to their TV :redface:

My face

Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif

Because Duff doesn't even deserve to be back after how he acted.

ppl would have complained if Erik Perez or Michael Johnson were on the prelims too.

sometimes good fighters get stuck on facebook with a stacked card.[/QUOTE]

No, no they wouldn't. The least exciting, least relevant fight on the whole card deserves to be buried on Facebook.

the real atrocity is varner/guillard not being main. fuck todd duffee.

Wineland/Pickett deserves main card a whole lot more over Varner/Guillard. Will be a better fight too.

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

Pssssstt...

graphics3_HDMI.jpg

Duffee after all these years just barely turned 27 and I don't know why people refuse to admit he's a good fighter. I think he truly shines as a counter wrestler though, I'm much more concerned with how he matches up against strikers.

I truly believe he would destroy Lesnar at any time of Lesnars career, he matches up extremely well with him.

Could he stop Lesnars takedowns though? Say what you will, Lesnar was a good fighter. Especially before the diverticulitis.

You know that before the facebook prelims basically no fight organization showed the first couple fights on a card and the only way to see the fights was live at the arena right?

Shut your stupid face and quit whining.

Sorry dude but most people aren't enamored with fighters with huge muscles and Perez is far more skilled than Duffee.

That's news to the UFC. They went ape shit over him a couple years ago. I guess you missed that. Also, most lighter guys are more skilled than the HWs. I don't see a point in your post. The UFC is more concerned with making stars, and they love the HWs, because the average viewer likes them.

The fact you are bitching about Duffee/Defries and not Caraiso/Moraga being on FX is hilarious. It's ok that you love guys with huge muscles and square jaws.

I like how people start with "fact is" and often sound like total condescending assholes for no reason. No ability to talk. Just to be an asshole. Welcome to Sherdog I guess.

As for Caraiso/Moraga... I didn't know they were on Facebook. The UFC page for the event card doesn't even have them listed. At all. Go look. Yea, I should be outraged about something that I know literally nothing about. Totally. You got me!

We don't care if you swing that way, just be honest with yourself.

I get it!

Because someone wanted to see Fighter A appear higher up the card than somebody else, that person is a homosexual! I love your logic, man. It's like air tight. That's a brilliant conversation tactic!

"Wait, you liked that movie? You must be.... you know, gay.... just sayin'."

"You like that band.... well, I got news for you. You're a gay!"

"You want to see Duffee on FX? We don't care if you swing that way, just be honest with yourself."

Welcome to Sherdog! If your opinion differs from someone else, you're probably a homosexual. Probably. Just saying... You're gay.

This is why Sherdog is regarded as a haven for idiots.

At least the board has a built in 'block user' option.

Because Duff doesn't even deserve to be back after how he acted.

Dude wanted more cash. We all do. He simply vocalized it. You make it sound like he kicks puppies.

And personally, I'm a fan of watching MMA. Unless they're a royal dickhead, I really don't care about the words and opinions of fighters. I'm not emotionally invested in these guys. I don't live vicariously thru them. I could give a shit if Fighter A said something that upset Dana. I just don't give a shit. I simply like MMA.

I want to see fights. But if you're caught up in their personal affairs, so be it.

[QUOTE="Rush";77757857]A HDMI cable is what, 2 dollars?[/QUOTE]

i got one with my xbox...

My prediction for this fight is after Anik mentions that Duffee is tied for the quickest KO in UFC history Rogan will quickly jump in and say a line about Duane Bang Ludwig

This is a strong prediction. I must say that I agree.

MMA fans be some spoiled-ass brats.

I was just surprised that the guy they once hyped so much wasn't on FX.

I don't really give a shit that much. I really just wanted an excuse to post that Natalie Portman/Cat gif.

And then a shit-show erupted. The inability of certain people here to maintain a level of civil discourse is amazing. Shertards unite! I seriously thought it was just an odd call on the UFC's part, and liked that gif a lot.

I was just surprised that the guy they once hyped so much wasn't on FX.

I don't really give a shit that much. I really just wanted an excuse to post that Natalie Portman/Cat gif.

And then a shit-show erupted.

At this point they probably aren't sure if they even want him in the UFC never mind if they want to start showcasing him again.

Don't worry, his knockout will be shown on either the prelims or ppv broadcast.

[QUOTE="Rush";77758141]Duffe is 1-2 in his last 3 fights and has fought for 34 seconds in the last two years. Perez is coming off the fastest KO is BW history and the UFC is really trying to get into the Mexican market.[/QUOTE]

Those 2 losses are:

1) A fight with Alistar Overeem (ranked #3 heavyweight) he took on short notice

2) A fight with Mike Russo where he dominated the first two rounds then got caught. BTW, he broke Russos forearm bone with a PUNCH in that fight. Did you see that fight?

You can like this guy or not, and he may just be a flash in the pan, but it's hard to argue with the fact that this guy has amazing potential.

so you'd just rather not watch them?

It's hilarious to hear the entitled complain about fights 2 or 3 years ago we didn't get to watch.

I don't know how many dumb asses I've see who complain they have to change the channel to watch the prelims. Seriously how fat are some of you?

I agree with this guy....

Also they need to have people tune into the FB fights as well... If ya stuck two no names on there nobody would watch and not as many people would be drawn to the PPV...

moraga vs cariaso is the real shocker. 2 fights or so away from a title shot at flyweight.

As for Caraiso/Moraga... I didn't know they were on Facebook. The UFC page for the event card doesn't even have them listed. At all. Go look. Yea, I should be outraged about something that I know literally nothing about. Totally. You got me!

Pretty sure they've been listed on there the whole time but if they got pulled for some reason, they're there now.

Back