Duffee on Facebook Prelims...

meh! He wins regardless because if he losses they'll say he was a replacement for Mitrione & if he wins he's the next big thing (again). Personally I think Phil De Fries gets the sub.

Can't see it. He's slow as hell and his takedowns are weak. Duffee via athleticism KO all day.

Cariaso vs Moraga being on the FB prelims is the fucking travesty. Duffee/de Fries and Hollaway vs Garcia being on FB make sense (originally it was Mitrione vs de Fries and Garcia vs McKenzie, and everyone but de Fries were coming off a loss). Cariaso/Moraga winner is potentially next in line for a title shot. Perez/Bloodworth should be on FB instead of Cariaso/Moraga.

Well said and with his big KO of Gomez I figured he would be past the FB prelims. Where as Duffee is lucky to even be back in the UFC. He's 1-1 since getting cut last and still has to prove himself. The Cariaso/Moraga fight is the only fight that deserves to be more than a fb prelim.

[QUOTE="Rush";77757717]Funny the one that actually shouldn't be on facebook prelims, you didn't even mention.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Rush";77757785]Moraga vs Cariaso is on facebook, the winner is potentially next in line for the flyweight title.[/QUOTE]

Freak shows should be on Facebook

Thought for sure they'd find time to show Duffee's beautiful striking display on the PPV due to it being a short fight, but the card went so long the general public wasn't blessed by his greatness. Oh well he will be on the PPV card next time, some will talk about him being a god others will insult him for being athletic and try to claim he sucks.... Can't wait.

DUFFMAN 2013

The PPV order channel showed the Facebook prelims again. I'm going to DVR the FUEL UFC 155 prelims hoping they remix the Duffee bout into the replay. Sometimes they do, I think.

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

HDMI cable?

Back