Duffee on Facebook Prelims...

what's so special about duffee

what makes him potential star?

1) Looks like a Greek god for starters. Having a look is important to being marketable. We all know this.

2) Seven second KO that the UFC went ape shit over. They already wanted to hype him to the moon. But now he's on Facebook.... I wonder why.......? Could it be Dana is trying to show him who's boss and make him pay his dues? Of course it is. Seriously, they already were in the process of hyping him, so a better question is why did they stop.

3) What makes Perez a potential star? Ball is in your court.

ppl would have complained if Erik Perez or Michael Johnson were on the prelims too.

sometimes good fighters get stuck on facebook with a stacked card.

Do you not own a computer, oh wait your on this site why you bitching?

10 years ago the PPV would be 4 fights and the live audience got to see 6 fights total

Now the live audience gets to see 12 fights and we at home get to watch all 12 on PPV, FX, Facebook, and people still cry and whine. Jesus man the UFC does more and more for us

Truth

Perez is much younger and at least as promising as Duffee... Todd being HW definitely holds value for 'casual fan', but generally I can't see him becoming "star", really.

One thing I really don't get is why the hell is Brunson vs Leben on MC.

Plus Perez is Mexican.

Moraga/Cariaso should replace Leben/Brunson - i bet it'll be a lot more exciting too.

i like natalie portman. what's with the cat? did she do the voice for it?

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

What's preventing you from plugging your laptop to your 60" TV? You know the technology has been available for more than 10 years now? Hell, I was plugging my laptop to my parent's TV when I was still in school back in 2002...

1) Looks like a Greek god for starters. Having a look is important to being marketable. We all know this.

2) Seven second KO that the UFC went ape shit over. They already wanted to hype him to the moon. But now he's on Facebook.... I wonder why.......? Could it be Dana is trying to show him who's boss and make him pay his dues? Of course it is. Seriously, they already were in the process of hyping him, so a better question is why did they stop.

Lol at Duffee being a potential star based on him having big muscles and koing a guy who has been ko'd by nearly every good fighter he's faced.

Sorry dude but most people aren't enamored with fighters with huge muscles and Perez is far more skilled than Duffee.

The fact you are bitching about Duffee/Defries and not Caraiso/Moraga being on FX is hilarious. It's ok that you love guys with huge muscles and square jaws. We don't care if you swing that way, just be honest with yourself.

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

You know, with good connection and good cable you can connect your laptop to the TV, right?.....

Best quality FB stream is pretty damn slick, so it should look just alright.

It's a major inconvenience. What about all the people that go out to sports bars to watch these fights? Are they suppose to watch them on their 3-4" phone screens?

The fights need to be televised on a TV. Not the computer.

I don't think most of the guys going to the Sports bars really give a shit about the fights that are on Facebook anyway.

Duffe is 1-2 in his last 3 fights and has fought for 34 seconds in the last two years. Perez is coming off the fastest KO is BW history and the UFC is really trying to get into the Mexican market.

Do you not own a computer, oh wait your on this site why you bitching?

10 years ago the PPV would be 4 fights and the live audience got to see 6 fights total

Now the live audience gets to see 12 fights and we at home get to watch all 12 on PPV, FX, Facebook, and people still cry and whine. Jesus man the UFC does more and more for us

This.. I can't believe people are bitching about this. And for you other guys bitching about watching on your computer, then buy an hdmi cable. There's no reason to bitch about extra free fights.

If its worth seeing, we'll get it on FX. Glazer can only rehash the same talking points so many times between fights.

Duffee puts De Fries out in the 1st for what is sure to be the shining accomplishment of his return unless they continue to feed him weak strikers. I'm hoping I'm wrong though. I really wanted the skill to match the physique.

Why wouldn't Duffee be on Facebook prelims? He's been incredibly inactive, the seven second KO was over three years ago, and he's gone 1-2 since then with his win being against someone irrelevant.

Plus he's a late replacement for Mitrione and that would have been an even less relevant fight.

I don't think it's that easy for them to shuffle matches around on the card, either. IIRC, they're locked into showing the matches they say they'll show as televised prelims.

Duffee after all these years just barely turned 27 and I don't know why people refuse to admit he's a good fighter. I think he truly shines as a counter wrestler though, I'm much more concerned with how he matches up against strikers.

I truly believe he would destroy Lesnar at any time of Lesnars career, he matches up extremely well with him.

at least he is back in the UFC

Yet you don't complain about Moraga/Cariaso, the one fight on the Facebook prelims that deserves to be bumped up the most...

Back