BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
My reaction to finding this out -

NataliePortmanLOL_zps599603bf.gif

And so is Garcia vs Holloway? WTF?

oohhhhhh2_zpsf8700447.gif

However, both fights could very well be over in the a couple minutes, so we might get to see them air on the main card broadcast...

Well, what's exactly wrong with this?

Funny the one that actually shouldn't be on facebook prelims, you didn't even mention.

You would think they might want to hype up a potential future star by giving him the fight on FX, instead of burying him on Facebook. I dunno.... just a thought... promoting the guy that got the 7 second KO and looks like Zues and all. I don't get why Perex/Bloodworth is on Fuel and not either of the FB fights.

[QUOTE="Rush";77757717]Funny the one that actually shouldn't be on facebook prelims, you didn't even mention.[/QUOTE]

There are two FB fights. I mentioned them both. What???

you know that means everyone can see it for free that way.... right?

Moraga vs Cariaso is on facebook, the winner is potentially next in line for the flyweight title.

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

you know that means everyone can see it for free that way.... right?

Does Facebook, or FX, bring in higher numbers? Keep in mind my previous posts here...

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

Basically this.

what's so special about duffee

what makes him potential star?

A HDMI cable is what, 2 dollars?

so you'd just rather not watch them?

It's hilarious to hear the entitled complain about fights 2 or 3 years ago we didn't get to watch.

I don't know how many dumb asses I've see who complain they have to change the channel to watch the prelims. Seriously how fat are some of you?

what's so special about duffee

what makes him potential star?

In a division that has struggled to stay interesting over the last decade, anybody who brings ANY type of excitement to the table is going to get attention.

Do you not own a computer, oh wait your on this site why you bitching?

10 years ago the PPV would be 4 fights and the live audience got to see 6 fights total

Now the live audience gets to see 12 fights and we at home get to watch all 12 on PPV, FX, Facebook, and people still cry and whine. Jesus man the UFC does more and more for us

Hook up laptop to TV via hdmi?!?!?!?

Learn to PC brah? Maybe?

so you'd just rather not watch them?

It's hilarious to hear the entitled complain about fights 2 or 3 years ago we didn't get to watch.

I don't know how many dumb asses I've see who complain they have to change the channel to watch the prelims. Seriously how fat are some of you?

It's a major inconvenience. What about all the people that go out to sports bars to watch these fights? Are they suppose to watch them on their 3-4" phone screens?

The fights need to be televised on a TV. Not the computer.

I have no problem with those 2 being on Facebook, but the fact that Moraga/Cariaso is on Facebook is horrible. If the ufc wants to have a flyweight devision, they need to show the fights on tv

You would think they might want to hype up a potential future star by giving him the fight on Fuel, instead of burying him on Facebook. I dunno.... just a thought... promoting the guy that got the 7 second KO and looks like Zues and all. I don't get why Perex/Bloodworth is on Fuel and not either of the FB fights.

Perez is much younger and at least as promising as Duffee... Todd being HW definitely holds value for 'casual fan', but generally I can't see him becoming "star", really.

One thing I really don't get is why the hell is Brunson vs Leben on MC.

The Duffee fight should be over in a couple of minutes but I expect Leonard to last 15 minutes with Max.

I don't mind considering I have a dual monitor setup with a nice 25 inch widescreen LCD

My prediction for this fight is after Anik mentions that Duffee is tied for the quickest KO in UFC history Rogan will quickly jump in and say a line about Duane Bang Ludwig

Back