Duffee on Facebook Prelims...

and?

He lost his last fight in UFC & was 1-1 after he was cut, he belong on Facebook.

Todd Duffee is a big muscle man like Brock Lesnar & Alistair Overeem, so if I were UFC, I'd gry to groom him into Brock's successor PPV draw by putting his bout on the bigger more visible channel.

He's been training with golden glory his stand up has gotten better

Todd Duffee is a big muscle man like Brock Lesnar & Alistair Overeem, so if I were UFC, I'd gry to groom him into Brock's successor PPV draw by putting his bout on the bigger more visible channel.

Yeah but that's kinda hard for casuals to buy when UFC hyped him up than he lost to Mike Russow (unknown by casuals)

todd-duffee.jpg

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

You can still watch all the prelims on FX...

My reaction to finding this out -

NataliePortmanLOL_zps599603bf.gif

And so is Garcia vs Holloway? WTF?

oohhhhhh2_zpsf8700447.gif

However, both fights could very well be over in the a couple minutes, so we might get to see them air on the main card broadcast...

Duffee wasn't even in the UFC a month ago he's a late replacement for Mitrione and Max Holloway is a late injury replacement for Cody McKenzie

Yeah but that's kinda hard for casuals to buy when UFC hyped him up than he lost to Mike Russow (unknown by casuals)

Mike Russow is a Sherdog top 10 ranked HW, so there's no shame in losing to that guy... just kidding. Casual fans likely never saw Duffee vs. Russow and the Zuffa hype machine can sweep that loss under the rug and get Joe Rogan to get hyper animated and say crazy impressive stuff.

Yeah cause casuals remember that fight clearly and will call bullshit on a over 2 year old fight. You give casuals WAY too much credit. A couple big KO wins for Todd and everyone will forget, casuals especially.

Yeah cause casuals remember that fight clearly and will call bullshit on a over 2 year old fight. You give casuals WAY too much credit. A couple big KO wins for Todd and everyone will forget, casuals especially.

meh! He wins regardless because if he losses they'll say he was a replacement for Mitrione & if he wins he's the next big thing (again). Personally I think Phil De Fries gets the sub.

Yeah its true half of these fights should be on the main card, but then there only there so people coff up for the main card and PPV event.

Good news is we get amazing prelims, with Varner and Melvin we may have fight of the year even or wineland/brad fight maybe even :)

Look TS, you'll probably end up watching those 2 prelims anyways later on, sometimes if fights end quickly they'll play a prelim, most likely a facebook one, so relax.

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening
Plug your laptop into your tv.

You would think they might want to hype up a potential future star by giving him the fight on FX, instead of burying him on Facebook. I dunno.... just a thought... promoting the guy that got the 7 second KO and looks like Zues and all. I don't get why Perex/Bloodworth is on Fuel and not either of the FB fights.

There are two FB fights. I mentioned them both. What???

I thought Varner-Guillard pushed a third one onto the Facebook prelims. Facebook stream is always so shitty for me. I had to create an account just to watch the fights. Fuck Facebook.

[QUOTE="Rush";77757857]A HDMI cable is what, 2 dollars?[/QUOTE]

Or a Roku is like $60 refurbished and you can get your Netflix, Hulu, etc as well. Or you could log into Facebook on your PS3 or Xbox, your 60" HD might have apps like most do now....

There's more than one way to skin this cat.

Cariaso vs Moraga being on the FB prelims is the fucking travesty. Duffee/de Fries and Hollaway vs Garcia being on FB make sense (originally it was Mitrione vs de Fries and Garcia vs McKenzie, and everyone but de Fries were coming off a loss). Cariaso/Moraga winner is potentially next in line for a title shot. Perez/Bloodworth should be on FB instead of Cariaso/Moraga.

You should search ufc Facebook prelims on your TV... they air them on the high up channels

Back