Duffee on Facebook Prelims...

Sounds like to me, TS has a huge crush on Todd Duffee.

so you'd just rather not watch them?

Well I won't have the option to. I can't DVR my facebook feed while I'm at work.

Pretty sure they've been listed on there the whole time but if they got pulled for some reason, they're there now.

They weren't there when I got up today, nor when I posted this thread. But I guess I'm supposed to like this fight or something and be omniscient in certain poster's eyes.

edit - Still not up.

ufc155eventcard_zpsa40cafda.jpg

Don't be a ********* hipster and just sign up for Facebook. I don't see why people complain "so and so is on the prelims!?! Da faq" it's free... Enjoy it.

They weren't there when I got up today, nor when I posted this thread. But I guess I'm supposed to like this fight or something and be omniscient in certain poster's eyes.

edit - Still not up.

ufc155eventcard_zpsa40cafda.jpg

See that little red arrow on the bottom of the listing? Hit that.

And they're listed on the main page when you scroll down.

Don't be a ********* hipster and just sign up for Facebook. I don't see why people complain "so and so is on the prelims!?! Da faq" it's free... Enjoy it.

Try reading the thread. Then post. I have FB. I can't DVR it while I'm working. Also, stop misusing the word hipster.

See that little red arrow on the bottom of the listing? Hit that.

And they're listed on the main page when you scroll down.

Nice to know. And....Not that it matters. I will miss all the FB fights, as I work this afternoon.

Sounds like to me, TS has a huge crush on Todd Duffee.

Not as big a crush as I do being labeled a homosexual because I wanted an excuse to post silly gifs.

So I have my DVR set to record something on some sports channel called the Pre FX Prelims. I believe that's the facebook prelims.

i didnt knew the full card but man there is alot of good fights.

Okami, Leben, Phillipou, Melvin and Leonard Garcia on the card besides the awesome JDS/Cain 2 fight, pretty sweet to be honest

Garcia should be 0-10 in his last 10 and you're mad he's not on FX?

that's crazy isn't it... i was thinking about this earlier... his last non split decision win was the pulver wec (for #1 contender) fight almost 5 years ago!

And personally, I'm a fan of watching MMA. Unless they're a royal dickhead, I really don't care about the words and opinions of fighters. I'm not emotionally invested in these guys. I don't live vicariously thru them. I could give a shit if Fighter A said something that upset Dana. I just don't give a shit. I simply like MMA.

I want to see fights. But if you're caught up in their personal affairs, so be it.

I feel the same way. Unfortunately, we are living in the 'Ultimate Personality Championships' era

Most 'fans' stem from WWF and are more interested in the drama than the real life fighting

Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg

I can't stand this Facebook prelim shit. The last thing I was to do on "UFC night" is go run and jump in front of my laptop to watch fights on a 17" screen when I have a fucking 60" TV....

/rant off. Thanks for listening

Yup. It's my night to put the kids to bed (I have twins, double trouble), I will be missing the facebook shit. I always do.

Do they show it somewhere on ufc.com at a later time?

Just buy your self a copy of ROBOCOP 3 and then u can watch that and feel the same interest ppl have in this thread !!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way. Unfortunately, we are living in the 'Ultimate Personality Championships' era

Most 'fans' stem from WWF and are more interested in the drama than the real life fighting

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/077/824/Its-Still-Real-to-Me-Dammit.jpg[/IMG

I know you miss pride

Back