Do you regret any tattoos?

Never got the appeal of tattoos. It would have to be something super fucking important to me to get one. Also tattoos on women are mostly a turnoff. Bitch I don't wanna see your ugly ass arm tattoos.

Never been tattooed, never been pierced.

I don't regret either of those choices

the “valar morghulis” one on my left radial side, but i’m going to get it covered up soon. i’m tired of having to talk about GoT w/ people, especially strangers, because i eventually have to tell them that their favorite tv show fucking sucks. thought it would make for decent thematic symmetry w/ the “memento mori” on the opposite radial zone, but clearly my foresight is shite.

Yeah but not enough to get any of them removed as I’ve heard that’s a major pain in the ass so I guess not really lol.

Only have 3
A family tradition shamrock
Tombstone with eagle for my best friend that was killed in Iraq
Cross of St Bridgid the day my brother was near mortally wounded in Iraq

Dont regret them even remotely

One yes because I made a small mistake when did some of the artwork. Other than that I'm good.

I have no identifying marks.

tcy00.jpg

I have small tattoos but you couldn't see them when i have my uniform on. Me and my coworker who's tat free had a discussion about "indentifying marks" None of my ink goes below my elbow or shall be visible for professional reasons.

that's from a skateboard graphic...

We used to run a tattoo shop, you should have seen how many people got stuff covered that they regretted,
- swastikas, runes, white power stuff
- names of exes
- plain horrible tattoos

The best one, was this crazy russian woman. She wanted to get her eyebrows tattooed, but we told her we didn't do cosmetic tattoos as these machines are different and the needles are much thinner. So she went to another tattoo shop instead of a beauty salon. They didn't give a shit and botchered it, and she ended up having these constantly surprised eyebrows ^^ like in cartoons. Man we fucking laughed hard at that shit, nearly pissed my pants.

She then came back to us because wanted us to save the job, but we didn't want to, so she went to another fucking tattoo artist, who again, botchered it more. It ended up looking the same just 5 times thicker.

If that wasn't enough, a year later she came in the shop with new husband/boyfriend wearing the veil (she became muslim as her man was muslim) and asked us to have her tattoos removed as she didn't want to go to hell. We don't do laser therapy, so we sent her off to the hospital, and told her to never come back.
LMFAO!
Youse should off tooken the pics of those bros for the anals of herstory!!!

LMFAO!
Youse should off tooken the pics of those bros for the anals of herstory!!!

I can't. But I can share some pictures of really fucked up stuff we did. I was scribbling on paper and Chris, the tattoo artist said, Imagine if we put this shit up for sale as flash for tattooing. We made a bet that it would at least take a week for it to be sold, if it ever sold. 15 minutes later, client saw it on facebook, and called dibs. So we made a bunch of other ones.

Back