Do you regret any tattoos?

If so did you regret it instantly? Even mid tattoo maybe or did it take awhile? Please post pics so we can laugh at you.

And yes this thread was inspired by Kevin Lee's head tattoo.
He's 1/3 chinese. Is normal. In China.

A couple when I was 16 and a silly billy. Thankfully tiny and not in sight unless I'm in a bikini. Not apart from those though, I love mine.
Come on, Cuffs!
You know the rules.
If you talk bikini, then you gotta post pics.

Such a tease, you!!!

Wait. did I say tattoo? I meant my kid.
Same solution.
hBS6367x6AZ97aj0xGy-urB_n8lZURfDZk7ptYwD8WIPtQ1m-AT0ZUq1535pViHH4ovUdANKnm0nJQLERo5RF3pMdLWINFYisHJIdYWuviFeO_H9MiCLeFxWeD6HtemCqSrf71XlCL_dMEiC7K8HLz1dZT5zuALuJ3U

if I got a tattoo at 16 I would have a big Van Halen symbol on my arm....might not even regret it.
Arsenal friend I used to hang out with for the games had an Arsenal tattoo done on his arm. Terrible. I legit thought with the Facebook posts of it he was joking. Till I saw it. Good job I didn’t take the piss at the time but I nearly choked when I saw it.

Nope! Have designed all my tats. Love them and have a few more ro go. That Fighter Kevin Lee tatoo though...
<{1-17}>

Head, neck, and hand tats are just no bueno for me. To each his own though...

<Fedor23>

If so did you regret it instantly? Even mid tattoo maybe or did it take awhile? Please post pics so we can laugh at you.

And yes this thread was inspired by Kevin Lee's head tattoo.

Mine or other people's????

I don't have any. But I saw a soccer mom with a tramp stamp at the gym last night.

he wears a helmet and rides a shortbus though

Like that dude who had his "no regrets" tat removed.

I know a dude with a tattoo of E.T. and Michael Jackson back to back and under it is the AVP movie sign alien vs predator. I’m not sure if he regrets it but I certainly hope he does.

Have around 30 hours on me, all horror and insect themed. don't regret any because I got them on my legs mostly - so it doesn't interfere with my corporate job or future employment.
I wear a short sleeved shirt and pants and they are all invisible.

Back