Do you regret any tattoos?

I got bicycle handlebars on my lower back which I regret since I am no longer a slut.

I got a travis bickle tattoo in college and now its faded and looks like ass.

I know a dude with a tattoo of E.T. and Michael Jackson back to back and under it is the AVP movie sign alien vs predator. I’m not sure if he regrets it but I certainly hope he does.
that's from a skateboard graphic...

We used to run a tattoo shop, you should have seen how many people got stuff covered that they regretted,
- swastikas, runes, white power stuff
- names of exes
- plain horrible tattoos

The best one, was this crazy russian woman. She wanted to get her eyebrows tattooed, but we told her we didn't do cosmetic tattoos as these machines are different and the needles are much thinner. So she went to another tattoo shop instead of a beauty salon. They didn't give a shit and botchered it, and she ended up having these constantly surprised eyebrows ^^ like in cartoons. Man we fucking laughed hard at that shit, nearly pissed my pants.

She then came back to us because wanted us to save the job, but we didn't want to, so she went to another fucking tattoo artist, who again, botchered it more. It ended up looking the same just 5 times thicker.

If that wasn't enough, a year later she came in the shop with new husband/boyfriend wearing the veil (she became muslim as her man was muslim) and asked us to have her tattoos removed as she didn't want to go to hell. We don't do laser therapy, so we sent her off to the hospital, and told her to never come back.

If you regret tattoos, you're an idiot.

I'm gonna permanently mark my body with something that I'll eventually come to dislike.

I regret this bitch ass Raiders tattoo that covers my entire right forearm, got it back in the 90's when they first returned to Oakland
Gotta get this shit removed, just not real eager to deal with the pain and cost of having my arm roasted by lasers
Fuck the las vegas raiders
You can have them back. Honestly no one I talk to here seems to care about them.

I regret having to look at all you dorks with sleeves full of flowers and shit all over your arms

that's from a skateboard graphic...

We used to run a tattoo shop, you should have seen how many people got stuff covered that they regretted,
- swastikas, runes, white power stuff
- names of exes
- plain horrible tattoos

The best one, was this crazy russian woman. She wanted to get her eyebrows tattooed, but we told her we didn't do cosmetic tattoos as these machines are different and the needles are much thinner. So she went to another tattoo shop instead of a beauty salon. They didn't give a shit and botchered it, and she ended up having these constantly surprised eyebrows ^^ like in cartoons. Man we fucking laughed hard at that shit, nearly pissed my pants.

She then came back to us because wanted us to save the job, but we didn't want to, so she went to another fucking tattoo artist, who again, botchered it more. It ended up looking the same just 5 times thicker.

If that wasn't enough, a year later she came in the shop with new husband/boyfriend wearing the veil (she became muslim as her man was muslim) and asked us to have her tattoos removed as she didn't want to go to hell. We don't do laser therapy, so we sent her off to the hospital, and told her to never come back.
Man that’s almost sad. She sounds fckin lost and confused. Welp, she’s allahs problem now. I looked that board up lol had to see it. In my friends defense his tat looks better than that graphic. ET and MJ actually look very realistic and the AVP at the bottom is done in the same lettering as it is in the movies.

I regret having to look at all you dorks with sleeves full of flowers and shit all over your arms
I’ve seen a couple that are cool. Saw one sleeve that was a burning town getting attacked by alien spaceships. Now that I think of it that was probably the only cool one

I regret tattoos that women get on their racks. Especially if it is an awesome rack. It's like defacing a beautiful sculpture.

Ive got about 40 hours of Japanese work, it was well done but I do regret it.

I dont regret any of mine, sometimes once a blue moon i think something minor could be better, but its not to the point where i wish it wasnt there or something different

Back