Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos?

• Total voters
Yes, many and will likely get many more. Started when I was in the Navy and continued heavily through my 20s when I had a lot of expendable money and time. Last ten years have only gotten one for each of my kids on my ribs.

No, I hate tattoos. Probably the biggest fad that I'll never understand. Seems like people just do it to follow what others are doing.

I have a bit of a soft spot for whoever's holding the helm at The Queen Vic so it was a dream come true when he got it.

You remind me of a Spanish guy I knew, he was missing a couple of fingers...... anyway, this guy had a thing for blondes (I think he's dead now) he would basically bang anything blonde, joke was he probably bang a pig if you put a blonde wig on it.

No, can't stand the trashy shite.

I have the Rood Inverse on my back. Got it 10 years ago and I have no regrets.

I do find it funny how high whorese superior people feel about us. Especially the word trash.

Nope. They seems cool but I don't have the patience to sit down and get one. I also don't like it enough to spend the money on it. Maybe if one day we invent a machine that can instantly do it. By then I'll be so old though so probably wont happen.

I would say that I have more than most people here.

Why do you regret it? That's what I want to do. lol
I just look back and wish I’d kept my skin the way it was. It’s nothing I’m tripping over, the work is good, just a time I went through I guess.

Back