Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any tattoos?

• Total voters
I think I know the type/style of tattoo you're talking about. One of my friends has a boxing glove tat like that where it looks like it's bursting out of his skin. He thinks it looks badass but I think it's rubbish. It's just not pleasant to look at. But, I suppose if he likes it that's what matters in the end.
He'll never read this but I really thought when I saw it on Facebook he was taking the piss. When I saw it I said it looked great but it was of the ilk of the "Just Bleed" dude. I'm no one to judge, he's Arsenal so he's family either way.

No, never been my thing.

See, this is the sort of reply that I can respect. Tattoos aren't for everyone.

It's good to see that some folks can say that without passing judgment on all those that choose to get ink though. I don't personally care what anyone thinks about the fact that I have tattoos. But all those that feel the need to leave their nasty little comments are just cringe-worthy.

It's good to see that some folks can say that without passing judgment on all those that choose to get ink though. I don't personally care what anyone thinks about the fact that I have tattoos. But all those that feel the need to leave their nasty little comments are just cringe-worthy.
We like Mike.
This said, I've been called trashy by someone here for having them I'm still friends with. But he's a bit of a twat.

I wouldn't get one, just my preference........ I have enough scars on my body to remind me of my past.......

I don't judge people for having them, if it makes you happy.

I wouldn't get one, just my preference........ I have enough scars on my body to remind me of my past.......

I don't judge people for having them, if it makes you happy.
Colleague at work showed me (kind of really important being it's his kids) but it covering up a really horrible burn tattoo he got with chip fat as a kid. He's a bit self conscious about it but I can't see it at all. It's lovely.

Your a Pirate then?
Nope. Just a guy who enjoys displaying art on my body.

Funny story though, back when I was still fighting Angel Manfredy & I were among just a few boxers who were heavily tattooed at the time. And since we both had shaved heads & tattoos we would often get mistaken for one another. Which I always found a bit odd seeing as how he was a lightweight so he was almost thirty pounds lighter than me & he has a full sleeve while I don't. But people would still mix the two of us up.

Nope. Just a guy who enjoys displaying art on my body.

Funny story though, back when I was still fighting Angel Manfredy & I were among just a few boxers who were heavily tattooed at the time. And since we both had shaved heads & tattoos we would often get mistaken for one another. Which I always found a bit odd seeing as how he was a lightweight so he was almost thirty pounds lighter than me & he has a full sleeve while I don't. But people would still mix the two of us up.
All out of likes and TOTALLY different but a weeny bit. There are 3 janitors at work with bald heads who I've been mixing up for nearly a year. One waves furiously with both hands so I do as well, another is just very nice :how are you?!!!", the other doesn't speak English that well but always tries when he sees my NIN mask and we have a broken conversation about rock...which is flippin lovely.
I've struggles with baldies with the masks, I think I'm finally getting there. They're all hispanic so I can't even do the accent thing with them :D

All out of likes and TOTALLY different but a weeny bit. There are 3 janitors at work with bald heads who I've been mixing up for nearly a year. One waves furiously with both hands so I do as well, another is just very nice :how are you?!!!", the other doesn't speak English that well but always tries when he sees my NIN mask and we have a broken conversation about rock...which is flippin lovely.
I've struggles with baldies with the masks, I think I'm finally getting there. They're all hispanic so I can't even do the accent thing with them :D

That's funny as hell. I can just picture you trying to have a conversation about rock music with a non-English speaker. LOL. At least you enjoy the same kinds of music.

Colleague at work showed me (kind of really important being it's his kids) but it covering up a really horrible burn tattoo he got with chip fat as a kid. He's a bit self conscious about it but I can't see it at all. It's lovely.

Mostly puncture wounds, not much to cover up but thanks.

That's funny as hell. I can just picture you trying to have a conversation about rock music with a non-English speaker. LOL. At least you enjoy the same kinds of music.
Very different cultures bur I love finding common ground in music. Especially when I thought I had the entire floor to myself and he just came up and started chatting about it, he was busy hoovering for a bit and then we had a 10 minute chat about which bands we were into. Really unreal apologetic for emptying my bin and hoovering around me and interrupting my IPAD Brit soap opera but it was really nice. And I will look out for him tomorrow.

Very different cultures bur I love finding common ground in music. Especially when I thought I had the entire floor to myself and he just came up and started chatting about it, he was busy hoovering for a bit and then we had a 10 minute chat about which bands we were into. Really unreal apologetic for emptying my bin and hoovering around me and interrupting my IPAD Brit soap opera but it was really nice. And I will look out for him tomorrow.

iPad you say........

Oh I don't see the need to get judgemental about other people's interests. Never did tbh. What's the best case scenario when you mock people for liking things you don't?

That you shame them into conformity, so we can all be exactly the same? No sir, I don't like it.

None. But am open to it. The first one I get will be of my Mom or first born child, children. They’ll probably be the only ones I ever get too.

You're a doll. You remind me of Jana in that she was just naturally chatty & could strike up a conversation with pretty much anyone. And within a few minutes, they'd be talking like longtime friends. I loved that about her. She balanced us out because I'm more reserved & quiet when I initially meet people.

Back