International Putin and Xi Jinping pledge new era of Sino-Russian 'no limits' relationship. Tell US to "Know your role, and stop meddling"

And why or how is American hegemony good for the world exactly?

Because its has brought the most prosperous and most peaceful era of humanity.

{<jordan}

Remember that US hegemony is basically an aberration, an anomaly and accident of history due to Europe destroying itself in WW2.
Its only natural that US hegemony would end, a resurgent Asia and European union and the rise of China and alliance with Russia is just ushering it in faster than we anticipated.

Remember that US hegemony is basically an aberration, an anomaly and accident of history due to Europe destroying itself in WW2.

I wonder what caused Europe to destroy itself during WW2...

You are this close man.

nope bro, please copy paste some definition from the internet so i will finally know.

Your post implies that the US losing power wouldn't lead to an emboldening of China, Russia and other regional actors to push their own area of influence.

Its fact that the world is a better place since the cold war is over, most people either play fair or play dumb because everyone is scared of US intervention, Noriega and Saddam learned the hard way what American hegemony means.

Now you have a bunch of traitors and idiots who believe that the West is bad and that the world would be a much more peaceful way if these were toothless to defend their own interests.

We are seeing it in Ukraine, we are seeing it in several African countries, Myanmar etc, etc they perceive MAGA weakness and outright sabotage of American foreign policy as a way to do whatever the fuck they want.

You are seeing it in Mexico right now and the problem will continue to grow, modern peace rests on the back of Western military and economic supremacy.

So yeah, the alternative is just letting China take over entire countries.

Your post implies that the US losing power wouldn't lead to an emboldening of China, Russia and other regional actors to push their own area of influence.

Its fact that the world is a better place since the cold war is over, most people either play fair or play dumb because everyone is scared of US intervention, Noriega and Saddam learned the hard way what American hegemony means.

Now you have a bunch of traitors and idiots who believe that the West is bad and that the world would be a much more peaceful way if these were toothless to defend their own interests.

We are seeing it in Ukraine, we are seeing it in several African countries, Myanmar etc, etc they perceive MAGA weakness and outright sabotage of American foreign policy as a way to do whatever the fuck they want.

You are seeing it in Mexico right now and the problem will continue to grow, modern peace rests on the back of Western military and economic supremacy.

no, my post implies i want no hegemonies.
if you understood this novel from my post, it's on you.

I'm not sure, for all it's faults I think the Soviets and China did a lot more to free Africa from colonial rulers than the US as the US mostly supported the European colonizers there. It's also pretty shitty for the Palestinians as they are opposed by the greatest ally of the US.
It was otherwise irrelevant in Africa after the Cold War. Americans did nothing to stop the genocide in Rwanda or the war in the Congo. Not that they should, but the idea that the US is willing to stop bad actors is very naive. They try to stop a few rivals from attaining too much power and help a few select allies.
US hegemony is good mostly for the US and a few allies such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and Israel. It's also very debatable to what degree it's good for the world that Saudi Arabia and Israel are protected by the US, but I digress.
Of course, Chinese hegemony would be shitty too. Russian hegemony is a joke as it's too weak right now.
But all in all it makes no difference to me.

I'll bet my hat this is signaling about Taiwan. Two Countries trying to annex territory sending a joint signal to the one Country they give a sh*t about in opposition to that, not a coincidence.
- I bet they're gonna back-stab themselves before anything cvomes from this. This is like Shang-Tsung and Quan Chi making a deal.

no, my post implies i want no hegemonies.
if you understood this novel from my post, it's on you.

So you don't know what hegemony means, that's fair man, your second post implied that you did.

I'm not sure, for all it's faults I think the Soviets and China did a lot more to free Africa from colonial rulers than the US as the US mostly supported the European colonizers there. It's also pretty shitty for the Palestinians as they are opposed by the greatest ally of the US.
It was otherwise irrelevant in Africa after the Cold War. Americans did nothing to stop the genocide in Rwanda or the war in the Congo. Not that they should, but the idea that the US is willing to stop bad actors is very naive. They try to stop a few rivals from attaining too much power and help a few select allies.
US hegemony is good mostly for the US and a few allies such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and Israel. It's also very debatable to what degree it's good for the world that Saudi Arabia and Israel are protected by the US, but I digress.
Of course, Chinese hegemony would be shitty too. Russian hegemony is a joke as it's too weak right now.
But all in all it makes no difference to me.

And how is Africa doing "without the colonial rules"? do they have freedom? are their countries doing well? are they finally reaping the benefits of their own labor?

China and Russia supported dictators with no shame to loot their countries and outright set them in the path that they are today.

Ill rather live in Rhodesia than in modern Zimbabwe and immigration patterns show that Zimbabweans do so to.

And how is Africa doing "without the colonial rules"? do they have freedom? are their countries doing well? are they finally reaping the benefits of their own labor?

China and Russia supported dictators with no shame to loot their countries and outright set them in the path that they are today.

Ill rather live in Rhodesia than in modern Zimbabwe and immigration patterns show that Zimbabweans do so to.
Large scale migrations didn't happen at the time for other reasons. First world countries mostly didn't accept people back then. They would probably migrate out of Rhodesia too.
But I'm sure the vast majority of them prefer to be free of white majority rule.

And anyhow that's irrelevant to the fact that the US supported these colonial regimes and it was only the communists who helped them.
US hegemony only helps the US and a few select countries.

Large scale migrations didn't happen at the time for other reasons. First world countries mostly didn't accept people back then. They would probably migrate out of Rhodesia too.
But I'm sure the vast majority of them prefer to be free of white majority rule.
Large scale migrations have happened since antiquity, we are not saying people moving to Europe or the US, but people fleeing famine and war whenever they can.

In this case im talking about people going from Zimbabwe to South Africa.

And anyhow that's irrelevant to the fact that the US supported these colonial regimes and it was only the communists who helped them.
US hegemony only helps the US and a few select countries.
Supported them when and where? because for the most part it seems America didn't gave much crap about what Europeans powers did, and decolonization became a thing mostly because of WW2.

Chinese economy is fading fast too, they've lost significant ground post-COVID. This isn't abrupt, it's actually long overdue.

Being as China was the only country to economically thrive during covid era I have no sympathy for them.

China was never going to reach America while remaining a dictatorship,
dictator or no tator... their has been a staggering amount of America haters online that have been using "china's imminent takeover" of America is something they have been using as an e-bludgeoning tool since 2008. Especially in the Youtube comment sections. I wonder how the feel now.
China with Xi decided it would rather stay as a third world dictatorship than move onwards.
Yeah and I doubt Xi will learn his lesson either.
CCP is the biggest roadblock to Chinese development, and that works for the rest of the world i guess, i still love Cheap chinese goods.
True... if they could still somehow keep cranking out cheap goods that'd be nice. I was able to replace a few interior parts and accessories in my Dodge Avenger due to this.

Last edited:
I remember multiple times seen posts on here about we need ally with putin to take on china lol
I'd like to see those posts also. Because I can't remember anyone saying that.

Back