Do you go to church regularly?

Because it always requires an energy input to create an orderly system out of disorder and because true randomness does not exist.

To put it quite simply.

Even if that is so, how did you determine that this 'energy input' is, in fact, a god?

Do you believe that this is a god who plays a part in our daily lives?

Even if that is so, how did you determine that this 'energy input' is, in fact, a god?

Do you believe that this is a god who plays a part in our daily lives?

i think everyone has asked that question. i just let people believe what they want to believe...doesnt matter if i agree or not

tumblr_m8x9nfUtwK1rcql3ro1_500.jpg

I dare someone to wear this to church.

On topic: I haven't in almost 2 years. I was pretty much forced to go every sunday until 12th grade so I choose not to go now.

Last edited:

On topic: I haven't in more in almost 2 years. I was pretty much forced to go every sunday until 12th grade so I choose not to go now.

Shit I'll do it.

I used to go when I was forced to as a kid but I stopped by time I reached high school. It's not that I think church is a bad thing, it's just I don't like the idea of going straight off of a pastors interpretation of the bible. Besides finding my mind wandering and hardly paying any attention, I found the big time bible thumpers to just be irritating and almost cult like. Even the pastor of my church was a normal guy who happened to be religious. There were other people there that did nothing other than talk about god all day and all night, past the point of obsession. I couldn't take them seriously anymore.

I think church overall is a good thing because for the most part, it preaches for people to be good natured toward one another. It becomes a bad thing when you become overly obsessed with it or interpret it the way the Westboro Baptist Church interprets it.

I did until I made my confirmation then my parents said I could chose what I wanted to do

I think church overall is a good thing because for the most part, it preaches for people to be good natured toward one another. It becomes a bad thing when you become overly obsessed with it or interpret it the way the Westboro Baptist Church interprets it.

...or when you have laws inspired by it. Or when you teach it to children alongside evolution. Or when you won't elect anyone who doesn't believe in it. Or when you go to war over it. Or when you demand tax breaks because of it. Or when you..

is your other half religious? or was it your choice to start going again

We both grew up going to church, but neither one of us was really practicing at the time. We just decided to find one we both felt comfortable going to that was decent for our kids.

We both grew up going to church, but neither one of us was really practicing at the time. We just decided to find one we both felt comfortable going to that was decent for our kids.

Congrats on teaching your children that there is an invisible man in the clouds who will torture them forever if they don't believe.

Congrats on teaching your children that there is an invisible man in the clouds who will torture them forever if they don't believe.

Your views on religion are your own, so long as you harm no one I don't judge you for it, but stop trolling.

Nope, used to go at least once a week for the first 19 or so years of my life.

I do, I help out a lot on the technological aspect of my church, so I go like 3 or 4 times a week, depends on how many services are during the week or how much work needs to be done for improvements.

Nope. Haven't gone to church in years.. U mad????

I did until I made my confirmation then my parents said I could chose what I wanted to do

stopped going immediately after confirmation?....oh dear.

Do you and your parents know what confirmation is for?:icon_conf

the point is that the person being confirmed is old enough to decide whether they want to be confirmed as a christian. i.e. parents shouldnt make you do it, and being confirmed should mean you are commited to being a christian.

On topic: I haven't in almost 2 years. I was pretty much forced to go every sunday until 12th grade so I choose not to go now.

Hell yeah that shirt is hilarious. I want one, just for the laughs.

I go to temple a couple of times a year. I really need to go more.

I have a Buddhist friend that asks me to all the time. Problem is, I want to have sex with her and I don't trust myself around her.

I really need to get motivated to go on my own.

thats true, i never seen so many happy and smiling people as i did in church today

Ignorance is bliss. It's comforting to believe that someone is taking care of you.

Back