Do you go to church regularly?

Lol

Ironically this is when I made the choice to never go to church. When I saw a lesbian looking women in a skin tight black leotard parading around doing some interpretive dance. Sure it was interesting but wtf does that have to do with anything?

Seems like they just ignore the important issues and keep things simple. Why not talk about shrooms? Why not talk about DMT? Seems like they are not interested in real religious experiences.

a lesbian in a leotard?

please tell me what church that was, cos im in

intersesting in what way?

It's just interesting how many people are there, and how many people are so into it (religion/church). It's also interesting how people raise their hands like they are literally feeling God or something. Idk.

I try to not be cynical, but it's hard. It just feels like a cult >_<

Do they still make those "Jesus didn't Tap" MMA shirts?

I was at my son's wrestling tournament and they were selling shirts that had "God and Wrestling. Nothing else matters" I'm catholic but I just shook my head.

trust me, you aint missing out on much.. apart from sitting beside a kid that shit herself and wouldnt stop crying for half the mass

Ahahaha....gotta love those crying brats in church...I definitely don't miss that.

Only time I ever went to church was with school for celebrations/holidays kind of stuff. Growing up, me and my parents never went to church so it's something I never got into. Not to mention I'm not religious so it wouldn't make sense for me to go any ways.

I can't even remember the last time I was in a church, years ago though.

My dad was a pastor. I went to church every sunday morning, sunday night, and wednesday night until I was 17. I think I put my time in. I don't really believe in all that stuff anymore.

My dad was a pastor. I went to church every sunday morning, sunday night, and wednesday night until I was 17. I think I put my time in. I don't really believe in all that stuff anymore.

My dad wasn't a pastor but he was an elder. I did the same thing. I've definitely put my time in.

I go every week. I enjoy it. It's part of my faith. It helps me understand Scripture and life. I've met some really great friends there. I would miss it if I didn't go.

Hell no. I was forced to go every week up until grade 11 or so, and all that did was reinforce the fact that I hated church.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go every week. I enjoy it. It's part of my faith. It helps me understand Scripture and life. I've met some really great friends there. I would miss it if I didn't go.

isnt it true for most people living in the bible belt though? like church and football is your life?

isnt it true for most people living in the bible belt though? like church and football is your life?

Not as much as you might think. I've not always lived here, but I've always been a follower of Christ. There certainly are some "cultural Christians" though.

Only went on Christmas eve when I was a kid and in college I would sporadically go to Mosques, synagogues, and a few kinds of churches just out of curiosity. Since then it's just funerals and the mass they trick you into attending during a Catholic wedding

My family stopped going when I was 5 or so and I haven't attended except for weddings and funerals since. My mom and sister used to go on Christmas Eve and would invite me but I never had any interest.

Nah. I'm from SC and though lots of people go to church it's more of a social thing. They just go to say they're Christian cause it makes them look respectable but very few could tell you much detail about their own religion. It's kind a weekly club.

I haven't gone since I got confirmed which my parents forced me to do, I would have never gone if it wasn't for my parents

Back