Do we believe Hector was injured now?

No. He was fighting the same way as he was with Boetsch except this time his opponent wasn't as active and allowed himself to get cut off by the cage.

Injury's never an excuse. If you're too hurt to fight, then don't fight.

I think he wanted to be sure he didn't lose two straight. Palhares doing next to nothing and stepping straight back against the cage didn't hurt Hector's chances.

he might have been injured... just like anderson was injured during the first sonnen fight.

good comeback fight for hector, hope he fights another top guy.

I think Palhares is just overrated Im a fan of his and will always be so I am biased.

Palhares is just not elite. He loses to the top guys, simple as that. Mid level fighter.

Yeah, i didn't know what to believe at the time, but after seeing him put it on Paul Harris like that... i mean it really looked like two different people.

I do believe. Tim Boetsch's destiny would be the same if Lombard was healthy on their fight, the Barbarian would be KO'd..

Injury's never an excuse. If you're too hurt to fight, then don't fight.

I think he wanted to be sure he didn't lose two straight. Palhares doing next to nothing and stepping straight back against the cage didn't hurt Hector's chances.

yeah. maybe they should just call you in to pay their bills then.

No. He was fighting the same way as he was with Boetsch except this time his opponent wasn't as active and allowed himself to get cut off by the cage.

totally true, palhares stand up wasnt really elite status.

I don't know. IMO Lombard is an overrated guy fighting the most overrated guy in the MW division. I expected Lombard to KO Palhares just like i did with Belcher. I still don't see Lombard beating any top 5 MW.

I don't know. IMO Lombard is an overrated guy fighting the most overrated guy in the MW division. I expected Lombard to KO Palhares just like i did with Belcher. I still don't see Lombard beating any top 5 MW.

Never said anything like that. I cant say myself if hes anywhere near elite.

I just wanted to note he looked like a different guy in the cage today

Palhares was horribly overrated because of his peculiarity. And Lombard probably was injured.

I believe he was injured but I don't know if he is top 5 material either. Don't get me wrong dude is strong as hell but he'll have problems with more technical fighters standing.

I believed it when he said because I watched his Bellator fights and his fight against Boetsch... He just didn't step into his punches, he didn't aggresively push forward which is what he does... A significant injury (If that's what it was, I don't remember exactly) can hamper movement, power, speed, functioning strength, grappling skills and your ability to absorb a punch and keep moving...

Other than Tito, why would anyone not believe a fighter is injured when they say they are.

no. he just beat a guy who was a good stylistic match-up, so what? let him beat a top 10 guy.

no. he just beat a guy who was a good stylistic match-up, so what? let him beat a top 10 guy.

ill say it again; its not necessarily about the win.

Its the way he fought.

Nope, I don't believe a fighter coming off a loss gets a pass because they claimed to be hurt. For example, I'm a huge fan of Hendo, but when he lost to Jake Shields (whom I dislike) I couldn't say well his back was hurt so it really didn't count. There is no excuse for a loss unless its due to something illegal.

No I just think Tim was a match-up where both fighters cancelled each other out. Tim was stronger and can take huge punches, but Lombard could stay on his feet. It was a close fight and so even that's why he looked so bad.

Back