Do we believe Hector was injured now?

Won the first and third round on two judges score cards.

HA! Well those two judges shouldn't be allowed to judge. I'm not even saying this because I like Hector. It was totally obvious he won that fight.

HA! Well those two judges shouldn't be allowed to judge. I'm not even saying this because I like Hector. It was totally obvious he won that fight.

Well you obviously do like Hector if you think that was a clear cut victory for him. Lombard hardly even through anything and had zero intensity at all. Every round was essentially a toss up so either guy winning would not be a surprise.

Well you obviously do like Hector if you think that was a clear cut victory for him. Lombard hardly even through anything and had zero intensity at all. Every round was essentially a toss up so either guy winning would not be a surprise.

Sometimes fighting two completely different fights will make you look like two completely different fighters.

No idea why anyone wouldnt believe it... he still won the fucking fight.

You dont win fights by leg kick n running.... not to mention Boetch left the fight with a broken foot and Hector left without a scratch.

I'm certainly not convinced.

I think it was more or less of case of facing 2 extremely different opponents.

Back