Do we believe Hector was injured now?

Andrewwawa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I always give fighters the benefit of the doubt

but wow. I know palhares isnt much of a hands guy, but
lombard looked like he actually wanted to be there. and he actually moved forward.
what say you

I believe Lombard was injured vs. Boetsch. Always have. There's no other reason for him to have looked so bad.

I believed him already, I just would've liked some tangible evidence. I feel a little more justified.

lombard looked like he actually wanted to be there. and he actually moved forward.
what say you

He took a step down in competition

no doubt something wasnt right vs. Boetsch. Either way, i had him winning that fight.

He took a step down in competition

I definitely acknowledge that; but he really pushed and swung for the fences like weve seen him do in bellator.
something he didnt do his last fight, know

I believe Lombard won the Boetsch match up anyway, so this was good vindication. Calling out Bisping was a nice touch. When Lombard legitimately dislikes someone, it's pretty scary.

Was clear even in that fight that Lombard is a striker that can be easily stalled and leg kicked to death :p he has no setups is a pure full power only guy

But it sure is fun to watch! :)

Wtf was wrong with palhares??

Bad matchup. He can't take down Hector and Hector isnt going to get caught is some rolling heel hook attempt. His only chance was that Lombard just stood there like he did vs. Boetsch.

I think Palhares is a much easier fight then Boetsch. I think Lombard was injured but I also think he was having a difficult time timing Tim because Tim was extremely defensive.

Maybe.

Or maybe because he was fighting Palhares. Idk.

what say you

He looked awesome tonight. No more of that tentative shit he pulled against Tim.It doesn't matter whether he was injured or not, he got the memo.

I don't know why people discredit fighters so much when it comes to these things. Either way glad to see Lombard get him a win after that Boestch fight.

Was clear even in that fight that Lombard is a striker that can be easily stalled and leg kicked to death :p he has no setups is a pure full power only guy

But it sure is fun to watch! :)

This.

I think his style of constant forward movement is predictable which is what some fighters can use against him.

Tim really didn't move forget and Lombard was too casual.

palhares looked a lil scured after the very first exchange.
looked like he backed into the cage hoping for more room to get away

Wtf was wrong with palhares??

He just can't handle striking pressure.

Seems to fold right up.

Like others have said, this was a horrible match up for him.

Hector had all the time he wanted to set up bombs with no risk.

Back