Do Republicans hate the constitution?

A hack? Bro, can you read? Of course voter turn out was low. Because the army of poor folks that voted for Obama didn't show up to vote in the Mid Term elections. This argument is so flawed at it's core its astounding. You Liberal Intellectuals all care deeply about politics, are all universally concerned and united behind the direction you wish to take this country.... except for when its time to f**king vote. So again, keep believing those reports. Keep to trying to find a way to justify that ass kicking as something other than the majority of the country being flat out tired of Progressive Liberal nonsense. Because that is what it is, nonsense.
There was an overall poor turnout in 2014, not just among low income earners (who always turn out at lower rates anyway). And your whole argument is based on the idea low income voters don't count. It's fucking silly.

And you don't even understand my argument. We are just wasting time here.

Last edited:
Mine and many others, perhaps you should try being objective.

Unlike you and your leftist ilk here
I have no issue with people blocking stuff they don't believe inn the dems did it once the gop is now. You don't elect someone to agree to the opposite viewpoint

You elect someone to work with the opposition to move the country forward as a whole. The GOP hasn't even tried to work with the President on anything. It's been "Our way or GTHO"

No, he wasn't the Senate Majority Leader. He was too busy helping to bring about the subprime mortgage crisis for all of that nonsense.
I don't know where you got the impression that he's my buddy.

More today that's relevant to this thread:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/02/trump-clinton-still-have-big-sc-leads.html

Only 44% of Trump voters think the practice of Islam should even be legal at all in the United States, to 33% who think it should be illegal.

-70% think the Confederate flag should still be flying over the State Capital, to only 20% who agree with it being taken down. In fact 38% of Trump voters say they wish the South had won the Civil War to only 24% glad the North won and 38% who aren't sure. Overall just 36% of Republican primary voters in the state are glad the North emerged victorious to 30% for the South, but Trump's the only one whose supporters actually wish the South had won.

Real Constitution-loving patriots.

Only in your fragile little mind are they

Nothing will come of this other than to move Obama's pick slightly more to the center
That's a reasonably probable outcome and it wouldn't rustle my jimmies.

You elect someone to work with the opposition to move the country forward as a whole. The GOP hasn't even tried to work with the President on anything. It's been "Our way or GTHO"

You might or at least you think you do

I and most others elect someone that reflects my beliefs and interests. Since many of those are not going to coincide with this administration policies why would I want them to agree

You might or at least you think you do

I and most others elect someone that reflects my beliefs and interests. Since many of those are not going to coincide with this administration policies why would I want them to agree

To move the Nation forward maybe and not have 4 to 8 years of stagnation in the political processes of the Government?

To move the Nation forward maybe and not have 4 to 8 years of stagnation in the political processes of the Government?

What can you not grasp that at least half the country doesn't agree with you and doesn't think it is forward

Inb4 its because he is black and they are racist

No motherfucker they don't agree

You have an odd sense of humor, I guess. My example was people trying to use dirty tactics to get something and having it blow up in their faces, while yours is people using dirty tactics to get something and then getting it.

Also, Trump has almost no chance of beating Clinton. Rubio would be near 50/50, but in another example of how today's loony right puts emotion over reason, his chances of winning in the primary seem to be falling.

Talking about Obama. Like him or not, you can't really deny that he's comfortably in the top 0.1% of intelligence. And while I was kidding, he'd actually be great on the court.

What dirty trick.

You mean like this.

S.RES. 334. ADOPTION OF THE RESOLUTION.
This vote was on a resolution proposed by the Democrats who hoped to prevent President Eisenhower from using recess appointments to fill a vacancy in the Supreme Court. The full title of the resolution was Expressing the Sense of the Senate That The President Should Not Make Recess Appointments to the Supreme Court, Except to Prevent or End a Breakdown in the Administration of the Court's Business.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/86-1960/s416

Also, Trump has almost no chance of beating Clinton. Rubio would be near 50/50, but in another example of how today's loony right puts emotion over reason, his chances of winning in the primary seem to be falling.

Why are you so sure? I am quite a liberal but it would be very hard for me to vote for Hillary over any conservative candidate (ironically, I would prefer Hillary over Rubio though). And especially Trump, I don't think he would be that bad. He is pretty moderate in most of his ideas (he is definitely not as rightwing s Cruz or most of the Tea Party people) and political reality would force him to act reasonably anyway. I would rather vote Trump than Rubio or Cruz and I would definitely prefer Trump to Clinton.

@oldshadow , regardless of what democrats may or may not have done, do you object to the possibility that republican lawmakers will avoid considering any candidate put forward by Obama? It's fine if a candidate is actually considered and not found appropriate but that's far different from what McConnell and others are saying.

There was an overall poor turnout in 2014, not just among low income earners (who always turn out at lower rates anyway). And your whole argument is based on the idea low income voters don't count. It's fucking silly.

And you don't even understand my argument. We are just wasting time here.

Whatever you need to believe to retreat behind the veil.

Whatever you need to believe to retreat behind the veil.
What exactly is your argument against turnout being a major factor in midterm GOP success?

Apparently Obama only gets to be president for 3/5ths of his term.

Why are you so sure? I am quite a liberal but it would be very hard for me to vote for Hillary over any conservative candidate (ironically, I would prefer Hillary over Rubio though). And especially Trump, I don't think he would be that bad. He is pretty moderate in most of his ideas (he is definitely not as rightwing s Cruz or most of the Tea Party people) and political reality would force him to act reasonably anyway. I would rather vote Trump than Rubio or Cruz and I would definitely prefer Trump to Clinton.

Trump is at -27 net favorability with independents and -70 with Democrats, and isn't even that popular among Republicans. In the primary, you might have some liberals accepting Republican framing of Clinton, but that won't last in the general.

What can you not grasp that at least half the country doesn't agree with you and doesn't think it is forward

Inb4 its because he is black and they are racist

No motherfucker they don't agree

SMEAC, I WANT, repeat WANT you to come at me with EVERY vile, rude, nasty, lowdown name you can ever THINK of. If you spewing insults at me keeps you out of the clock tower, then please feel free.

Back