Do Republicans hate the constitution?

The Constitution also delegates powers not specifically granted to the federal government to the states. Democrats tend to ignore the shit out of that. The Second Amendment is part of the Constitution. Democrats hate that.

You choose a single issue and decide that Republicans are the ones that hate the Constitution?

I don't identify with either party, but your thread title is ridiculous. The Left wipes its ass with the Constitution every chance it gets.

Just wondering if it was "clearly problem if you believe in the checks and balances as laid out in the Constitution" when it was the dems?

If Democrats had done the same thing, of course it would be a problem. If they objected to specific nominees, it wouldn't. How is this hard?

And be honest: Do you really think that there is any principle that the president shouldn't be able to do his job in the last year? Of course not, right? Why not just admit that it's all about the composition of the court, and you don't really care about the Constitution or democracy?

The consequences are obviously different. It turns out that when you make a threat, your efficacy determines how serious the threat really is. But you're a grown up and you already know that.

Only in your fragile little mind are they

Nothing will come of this other than to move Obama's pick slightly more to the center

So the meeting that was held on President Obama's 2nd inauguration night with top-level GOP members (and donators) was a figment of everyone's imagination? Race card? I'm not the one that played it, the GOP did and they got caught red-handed.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/27/t...-obamas-inauguration-night-actually-old-news/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...Plot-to-Sabotage-US-Economy-in-Secret-Meeting

You can take YOUR race-baiting elsewhere, I'm just posting the truth.

Still being a pussy about it, just go all in since its all you ever do

Keep telling yourself that's what happened.
Huh? Look at the numbers, Dems win when they turn out in high numbers and lose when they don't (because Reps turn out more consistently and vote).

I know you won't look it up because you're impervious to facts but if you want to learn something one day you should address that personality flaw.

LOL, Al f**king Sharpton? Maybe if Al cared so much about the struggling economy, why doesn't he pay some taxes? Was this supposed to be some sort of gotcha video? These guys are talking about politics, and he's right, do you think the Democrats don't do this kind of stuff? If you do you're naïve. And seriously, what the f**k did this video have to do with race? Be sure to look in your closet and under your bed for some racism before you go to bed tonight, if you found some racism in this video.

It doesn't have anything to do with race and that's the point. I did NOT bring up race in this thread. Read through my posts.

Did Speaker Gingrich DENY that the meeting took place?

Did Speaker Gingrich DENY being there?

I'm not posting accusations. I'm posting what happened. If that makes you angry, then that's on you.

People keep bringing up Schumer, but fail to note that he wasn't, oh, I don't know, the fucking Senate Majority Leader.

No, he wasn't the Senate Majority Leader. He was too busy helping to bring about the subprime mortgage crisis for all of that nonsense.

Still being a pussy about it, just go all in since its all you ever do

I post multiple articles. link a video, and your response is to resort to name-calling...

Huh? Look at the numbers, Dems win when they turn out in high numbers and lose when they don't (because Reps turn out more consistently and vote).

I know you won't look it up because you're impervious to facts but if you want to learn something one day you should address that personality flaw.

Yes, look at those numbers. They "turn out in higher numbers" when they round up a bunch of people who have never, ever voted before and cart them off to the polling stations. Obama lost the Independent vote in almost every state, yet still won the election. Why do you think that was? Again, you seem like a decent, intelligent guy, but you are naïve as f**k.

The same shit would happen if Hillary was in office or any other democrat.

And the same if the roles were reversed.

Both side want to get "their people" in place especially areas with huge potential to affect the direction of the country for many years.

Its a political dance that has been going on since day one in the US and many other countries.

You have to wait and see if a compromise can be meet.

Both sides start with grandstanding.

Yes, look at those numbers. They "turn out in higher numbers" when they round up a bunch of people who have never, ever voted before and cart them off to the polling stations. Obama lost the Independent vote in almost every state, yet still won the election. Why do you think that was? Again, you seem like a decent, intelligent guy, but you are naïve as f**k.
Um, if he lost the independent vote in every state wouldn't that further support my statement that when Dems turn out Dems win?

Who have McConnell and the Republicans blocked?
No one yet. Just saying it would be shameful if they blocked any/all of Obama's nominations based on the idea that he shouldn't appoint one as a lame duck.

It doesn't have anything to do with race and that's the point. I did NOT bring up race in this thread. Read through my posts.

Did Speaker Gingrich DENY that the meeting took place?

Did Speaker Gingrich DENY being there?

I'm not posting accusations. I'm posting what happened. If that makes you angry, then that's on you.

I took that as you claiming that video had something to do with race.

No, he didn't deny it. Again, that's politics. Do you think the Democrats don't do that? Did you understand what he was saying? He really owned Al Sharpton in that video to the point where Al was trying to change the subject at the end, and you don't seem to even realize that.

I post multiple articles. link a video, and your response is to resort to name-calling...

Because you fulfilled my prophecy and are now claiming to not be a race baiter

To be fair, that's all SMEAC ever does. I've never seen the guy in a real discussion. He just comes here to vent his anger at liberals.

I took that as you claiming that video had something to do with race.

No, he didn't deny it. Again, that's politics. Do you think the Democrats don't do that? Did you understand what he was saying? He really owned Al Sharpton in that video to the point where Al was trying to change the subject at the end, and you don't seem to even realize that.

For me, it wasn't about who owned whom (and owning Rev. Al Sharpton in a political discussion is not the same as summiting Everest :)), it was about Did the meeting take place? Was Speaker Gingrich there?

Now I did post other articles that said the meeting happened and that it wasn't about, how we can "Bring the GOP back into the White House."
It was about "Stopping Pres. Obama at ANY cost."

Um, if he lost the independent vote in every state wouldn't that further support my statement that when Dems turn out Dems win?

Wow dude. You can't really be that oblivious. Liberals like you and Jack just live in such a fairy tale la la land that is getting hard to take you seriously. Obama won Iowa and many of the Midwestern States by winning the "Democrat" vote exclusively. He obviously didn't get the Republican vote and most of the Independents voted for Romney, yet he still won the state. If you think there are more Liberal Elitist Democrats in freaking Iowa than there are old school Republican farmers AND Independents you are sadly, woefully, horribly naïve. And Iowa wasn't the only state in the Midwest like that. Look at the county by county breakdowns of many of the states. In the areas where the legions of Obamaphone recipients live, Obama won, sometimes just barely.

Now let's fast forward to the 2014 midterm elections. What happened? Liberal Democrats got CRUSHED. Why do you think that is? Are you really so naïve that you think it was because this legion of Liberal Elitists that exist in great enough numbers to defeat both the Republicans and the Independents just didn't give a shit that day? Or do you think it was because the Dems couldn't get the Obamaphone voters to care again that quickly. Like I said, if you are really this naïve it is because you are choosing to be.

Back