Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

Everything is possible!!

Derrick Lewis can put a horse to sleep with one punch, Gane is just a human he can make a mistake for 1s and lose.

When Mr. Romero says "anything is possible" he refers to "a little shorty man winning at HW".

That man he is referring to is Daniel Cormier and the moment he is referring too is when Daniel Cormier submitted Derrick Lewis to defend his HW title.

So anything is possible for an opponent of Derrick Lewis, not Lewis himself <45>

Lewis is extremely overrated. He is boring, flatfooted, and struggles with any opponent that does not dive headfirst into his clenched fist.

He has absolutely no chance and betting on him is akin to lighting your money on fire.

Only a fool would not dismiss him.

BB will crush your boy!!

When Mr. Romero says "anything is possible" he refers to "a little shorty man winning at HW".

That man he is referring to is Daniel Cormier and the moment he is referring too is when Daniel Cormier submitted Derrick Lewis to defend his HW title.

So anything is possible for an opponent of Derrick Lewis, not Lewis himself <45>
DC had to use Grappling to win, only a madman tries to beat Lewis in Striking.

Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

Please don't do these jinx me threads, be humble in your confidence, but remember this is mma nothing is guaranteed, I got Gane too, don't f*k up my good vibe bro....

I have seen too many supposedly credible individuals imploring the general public to stake their money on Derrick Lewis. As I previously stated, betting on Derrick is akin to lighting ones money on fire.

Derrick Lewis has a chance, just like Megan Anderson had a chance.

I am just balancing the atmosphere.

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Frank Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.
Man with the Fleur de lis as his AV saying the Frenchman will win?

What a surprise :rolleyes:

Lewis is extremely overrated. He is boring, flatfooted, and struggles with any opponent that does not dive headfirst into his clenched fist.

He has absolutely no chance and betting on him is akin to lighting your money on fire.

Only a fool would not dismiss him.
we will see soon enough how foolish you are then :)

*Lewis has a very small chance

Anyone who says anyone in MMA has 'no chance' is braindead.

There is always a chance, especially at heavyweight.

Gane should win, everybody knows this, but Lewis just needs to land one shot.
Yea well ts IS braindead, have you seen all the other retarded threads he comes up with ? Lol

For sure it’s a showcase fight, but he always has like a 15% chance of clobbering his opponent. Even Ngannou was scared to slug with him!

For sure it’s a showcase fight, but he always has like a 15% chance of clobbering his opponent. Even Ngannou was scared to slug with him!

When you say "Even Ngannou was scared to slug with him" that is where you lose me.

Gane does not have Ngannous knockout power, but that does not mean his chin is not just as good if not better than Ngannous. Both men have similar builds.

Gane has 1.5x as much UFC octagon time as Ngannou and has also never been knocked down or finished. Gane has better striking defense % while having a higher SAPM.

So Gane has been at risk in the octagon for more time than Ngannou, hit more than Ngannou, and has never been phased.

All signs point to Gane having a better chin than Frank, there is no reason to believe he can be knocked out until it happens.

I completely agree

I don’t think he will knockout Big Frano though, probably wins via easy decision.

Lewis at +300 is worth some money, I think Gane wins but Lewis certainly has a chance

<LikeReally5>
He talks about beating Muhammad Ali in boxing...

When you say "Even Ngannou was scared to slug with him" that is where you lose me.

Gane does not have Ngannous knockout power, but that does not mean his chin is not just as good if not better than Ngannous. Both men have similar builds.

Gane has 1.5x as much UFC octagon time as Ngannou and has also never been knocked down or finished. Gane has better striking defense % while having a higher SAPM.

So Gane has been at risk in the octagon for more time than Ngannou, hit more than Ngannou, and has never been phased.

All signs point to Gane having a better chin than Frank, there is no reason to believe he can be knocked out until it happens.
Your logic gave me brain cancer.
Seriously dude, if you're a troll, you are a genius. If not, I am worried.

HW has long been accused of being the low/null skill division where luck plays the biggest part (i.e. who will land their eyes-closed haymaker first?). Now we have one of the (supposedly) highest skilled HW fighters against one of the (supposedly) lowest skilled brawlers. If Lewis wins this...it will do a lot to solidify the usual criticisms about HW.

Jarl

I like Lewis, but the fight is a mismatch IMO. You have the slowest most un athletic HW in Lewis that moves like an 80 year old man stuck in the mud, then a guy on the other side that basically moves like a HW Machida with actual boxing technique.

As much as I’d like to see Lewis KO his boring ass, it’s not happening. Lol.

Back