Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Francis Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.
Ridiculous statement to be honest.

It's Heavyweights. That division in particular can have surprising sudden ends.
Having said that, I expect Gane to win.

No chance with his power? Not a wise statement. Sure, he doesn’t have as many ways to win, but one of his shots can stop a fight at any time. That kind of power is pretty amazing.

Black beasts power affects his opponents and makes them fight differently and not as free as they usually do.

Gane will be scared shitless just like Francis was.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Francis Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.

Lewis is actually the kind of guy to catch Gane. 25 mins is a long time to avoid that power right hand and Gane hasn't shown the tendency to push hard for a finish when he hurts someone. I always put some money on lewis in these fights and win more than I lose.
derrick-lewis-ufc.jpg

Gane isn't the favourite here imo. Lewis has fought way better than him and KO'd most of them. He is durable as fuck and only needs one shot. Black beast by KO early I reckon.
Has he really fought better competition? He didn’t knock Ngannou out and Derrick got submitted easily by DC. I guess you can point at Blaydes but Blaydes is far away from title contention with the specific losses he has on his record now. Dos Santos, Rozenstruik, and Volkov are pretty good wins for someone with les than 10 professional MMA fights.

Lewis is actually the kind of guy to catch Gane. 25 mins is a long time to avoid that power right hand and Gane hasn't shown the tendency to push hard for a finish when he hurts someone. I always put some money on lewis in these fights and win more than I lose.
That’s a pretty good trait to have at HW, I would say many HWs get knocked out because they think they land one good strike and rush in with their defenses down. Look at what happened with Stipe and Greg Hardy recently.

Gane has been hit in almsot everyone his fights if he gets hit once by Francis he aint getting up I see Francis KOing Gane in first minute

Lewis will KO him in the 2nd round.

Black Beast can shutdown Gane's brain if he lands one clean, so, yeah, he has a chance

Black beasts power affects his opponents and makes them fight differently and not as free as they usually do.

Gane will be scared shitless just like Francis was.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

<45>

Bigi Boi is 10x as athletic, 100x as durable, and the guy refused to leave his corner for twenty five minutes because Surreal Gane had him shook.

If Bigi Boi is that shook by Surreal Gane how do you think a man of Derrick Lewis's age and stamina is going to react during a twenty five minute beatdown?

Black Beast is a tough guy, but he is going to take the easy way out you can be sure of it. The only way Derrick wins is if Surreal accidentally fouls BB and he takes the easy way out.

All you "special fans" will justify that cowardice.

Gane has been hit in almsot everyone his fights if he gets hit once by Francis he aint getting up I see Francis KOing Gane in first minute

You Ngannou fans refuse to accept there are individuals capable of taking shots from him.

The reason Ngannou is playing the "body shot game" is because he is desperately trying to prepare himself for Surreals teeps. Thats 100% why Ngannou goes up to strangers and flyweights and asks them to punch him in the stomach.

Gane ‘should’ win all things considered, but a Derrick KO outta nowhere wouldn’t shock me at all.

Nah that's just absurd. Oleynik just controlled him on the ground in the first round. He is the one who got beat up at the start of the 2nd.

UltimateVariableAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

UnfitLimitedGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

Holy shit, the Black Beast's eyes when he's throwing that right hook! Fucking intense! Some baaaad intentions right there.

Reactions: Gio
Every HW has a chance to one shot each other. That makes fedor run incredible because he himself wasn't a big HW to begin with and avoided getting ko for 10 yrs.

Lewis is inconsistent in his performances but he always has a chance, counting him out of a fight is foolish

Back