Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Francis Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.

How wonderful you posted this insightful thread.

Gane isn't the favourite here imo. Lewis has fought way better than him and KO'd most of them. He is durable as fuck and only needs one shot. Black beast by KO early I reckon.

No, I am a big Derrick Lewis fan, but I cannot pretend one fighter is not going to wreck the shit of another.

Alexander Volkov beatup Derrick Lewis for 14.5 minutes but because Volkov had poor conditioning he was susceptible to getting rocked in the last thirty seconds of the fight.

Gane is simply going to finish the clinic that Alexander Volkov started but could not finish. And if it is a "boring" fight you can blame Derrick Lewis for not moving.

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Francis Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.

What can we expect from a Louisiana native. Their education system is on full display Everytime op posts

Gane isn't the favourite here imo. Lewis has fought way better than him and KO'd most of them. He is durable as fuck and only needs one shot. Black beast by KO early I reckon.

Who has Derrick Lewis fought that is better than Gane?

Derrick is not "durable as fuck", he got beat up by Oleinik for an entire round less than a year ago. The same Oleinik who is on a ten fight losing streak.

What can we expect from a Louisiana native. Their education system is on full display Everytime op posts
*Lewis has a very small chance

Anyone who says anyone in MMA has 'no chance' is braindead.

There is always a chance, especially at heavyweight.

Gane should win, everybody knows this, but Lewis just needs to land one shot.

He has no chance, you are just encouraging marks to waste their money betting on Lewis, who again has absolutely no chance

Gane has a good record in both MMA and kickboxing but he doesn't "wow" me inside the octagon. He wins, but it's not "holy shit" winning.

Lewis has a chance as long as his stamina holds and as long as he can keep Gane from tying him up.

If there was ever a fight to say someone "can't win", this isn't it. Derrick Lewis is the definition of a puncher's chance, he's a technically inferior fighter to pretty much all his opponents in the UFC yet still found a way to knock most of them out. Watch the first 14 minutes of the Volkov fight again or even the first round of the Blaydes fight and you'd think he has no chance to win either. He only has to land one big bomb on Gane and it's over too, even if he gets beat up the whole rest of the time.

Derrick is not "durable as fuck", he got beat up by Oleinik for an entire round less than a year ago. The same Oleinik who is on a ten fight losing streak.

Nah that's just absurd. Oleynik just controlled him on the ground in the first round. He is the one who got beat up at the start of the 2nd.

UltimateVariableAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

UnfitLimitedGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

Who has Derrick Lewis fought that is better than Gane?

Oleinik was actually on a win streak when he fought Lewis.

Cyril put my ass to sleep last time, that shit was wack af for HW bout.

Black Beast is clapping cheeks during and after the fight.

<GOT2>

*Lewis has a very small chance

Anyone who says anyone in MMA has 'no chance' is braindead.

There is always a chance, especially at heavyweight.

Gane should win, everybody knows this, but Lewis just needs to land one shot.
Claiming of all people that Lewis, in HW, doesn't have a chance . . . . is willfully ignorant or trolling.
Lewis is *exactly* the kind of guy that a cautious Gane could get suddenly clocked by in the 4th. I don't think it will happen, but we've seen it before.

didn't lewis beat francis?

Back