Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Frank Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.

Last edited:
Anybody saying a fighter has no chance is a fool. Anybody saying a fighter with one punch KO power has no chance is a troll.

I even gave Conor a 30% chance in the trilogy. This is just trash.

It's always 50/50 on fight night. Stuff happens. You can get flash KO'd, roll your ankle, break your hand, have an off night, etc. Everyone has a chance, especially for the guy who has the most KO wins in UFC. He actually has more KO wins in UFC than Gane has fights and has a win over the champ already. So saying he absolutely has no chance just doesn't make sense.

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Francis Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.

Make a massive bet and post the slip or stfu

"Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style"

Yet he's going to KO Ngannou? Isn't that exciting?

I never called it boring, but all the "special fans" do because they heard Michael Bisping call it boring when Gane made Bigi Boi cower in his corner for twenty five minutes.

No one was calling Gane boring before Michael Bisping did. Bisping did that because he never had the athleticism or hand eye coordination of Gane; it was purely a jealousy thing.

l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif

He definitely does. I mean Gane will outpoint him and is favourite for sure, but Derrick and Ngannou hold the reverse card. Derrick will always have a chance for as far as his cardio lets him. The Volkov fight is proof of that.

I feel I cannot completely disagree but with BB it's always kinda tricky.
Guess we can expect 5 rounds of domination by Gane and a single bomb in the last 10 secs by Lewis sending the french in to the shadowrealm.
And tbf that's why I like BB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back