Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

Derrick Lewis is not the most technical but he performs. So many people focus on technique and what looks pretty! Khabib is one of the goats and did a lot that didn't look pretty. If having brute force, power and hot balls wins you fights then it wins you fights. Lewis by ko in the 3rd

Lewis definitely has a chance, but the most likely scenario is that Gane just dances around him for 5 rounds, and that's why I have next to zero interest in this fight. Such an uninteresting matchup to headline a PPV.

You’re pound for pound the shittiest poster on here.

Maybe, but I did call this one, and hopefully saved some folks from lighting their money on fire by betting on Derrick in a mismatch that no one in the MMA media was honest enough to explain.

Lewis by KO. Bump the thread after he flatlines Gane

Derrick had multiple chances and hopefully now you can see I was not exaggerating.

Ganes conditioning is too good to go down to a single shot from any fighter; even one as powerful as Derrick Lewis.

you do seem a bit extreme in your hatred of Mr Lewis. Slightly odd.
Maybe you're just a massive Gane fan.

Either way, you are wrong, with your patently false statement that Lewis has absolutely no chance.

No Sir.

Hopefully I saved folks some of the cash that supposedly knowledgable individuals in the media were encouraging them to lay down on Derrick Lewis.

Which as I said would have been akin to lighting ones money on fire.

Your logic gave me brain cancer.
Seriously dude, if you're a troll, you are a genius. If not, I am worried.

That logic which you compared to brain cancer was spot on.

You clearly do not understand what you are watching.

Maybe learn a bit before coming into these threads with the hyperbole?

Hey! You take that back! This guy is a moron regardless

Nope.

Spot on.

You though are most certainly a moron

This is about the third thread TS has started now claiming Lewis has absolutely no chance of winning. Beginning to think TS is shook and trying to convince himself.

Anyway, Lewis via heel hook

vApaViF.gif

Way too many supposedly knowledgable folks in the MMA media were encouraging the general public to lay money on Lewis.

Was just trying to save folks from laying their hard earned money down on a man who was physically not equipped to defeat a fighter like Gane. He did not have that "punchers chance" so many claimed he had.

The only way he was winning was if he caught one of Ganes kicks to the forearm and lined drived his right hand into the chin of what would have been a stationary target.

Even then it would have taken a ref like Mark Goddard stopping the fight prematurely, because Gane can take that power. Plenty of clips of him getting clipped on the chin by training partners and not going down are out there.

Once Big Dan got the assignment the writing was on the wall.

That logic which you compared to brain cancer was spot on.

You clearly do not understand what you are watching.

Maybe learn a bit before coming into these threads with the hyperbole?
How about you read again what I was replying to?

Here is for you and now STFU dumbass:

Screenshot_20210808-072302_Chrome.jpg

Back