Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

No, I am a big Derrick Lewis fan, but I cannot pretend one fighter is not going to wreck the shit of another.

Alexander Volkov beatup Derrick Lewis for 14.5 minutes but because Volkov had poor conditioning he was susceptible to getting rocked in the last thirty seconds of the fight.

Gane is simply going to finish the clinic that Alexander Volkov started but could not finish. And if it is a "boring" fight you can blame Derrick Lewis for not moving.
What if BB starts with his hands behind his back then flying knee ko? Now what?!

Last edited:
What if BB starts with his hands behind his back then flying knee ko? Now what?!

Then the ringside paramedics should get the stretcher ready because Surreal will knock his big ass out of the air.

Who has Derrick Lewis fought that is better than Gane?

Derrick is not "durable as fuck", he got beat up by Oleinik for an entire round less than a year ago. The same Oleinik who is on a ten fight losing streak.

What a shit ass trolling question.

Gane is ranked number 3 in the world. There are only 3 people considered "better" by the rankings than Gane. Lewis is one of them. So there are only TWO people in the world who Derrick could have fought that are "better" than Gane. And he fought and beat one of them. Albeit a shit fight, but he did and he won.

That said, I'm sure your shit ass trolling question was a bait to get someone to bring up the Ngannou fight so you can shit on Lewis for how it went. But to get there you asked a really stupid fucking question. Lets demonstrate further how stupid the question is by flipping it around:
Who has Gane fought that is better than Derrick Lewis?
I bet your answer is shit compared to Francis Ngannou.

Trolling effort I give an 8/10. You got me to bite and reply.

<45>

Bigi Boi is 10x as athletic, 100x as durable, and the guy refused to leave his corner for twenty five minutes because Surreal Gane had him shook.

If Bigi Boi is that shook by Surreal Gane how do you think a man of Derrick Lewis's age and stamina is going to react during a twenty five minute beatdown?

Black Beast is a tough guy, but he is going to take the easy way out you can be sure of it. The only way Derrick wins is if Surreal accidentally fouls BB and he takes the easy way out.

All you "special fans" will justify that cowardice.
you do seem a bit extreme in your hatred of Mr Lewis. Slightly odd.
Maybe you're just a massive Gane fan.

Either way, you are wrong, with your patently false statement that Lewis has absolutely no chance.

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Frank Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.
Talking about KOing the iron-chinned champ then alluding to his "boring" style?

Classic

Despite what the MMA media will tell you, Derrick Lewis has absolutely no chance, and is simply a stepping stone for Ciryl to fulfill his destiny of being the man to knockout Frank Ngannou; thus putting an end to Ngannous MMA career.

Ngannou wants to be a Hollywood actor and Ciryl is going to give him the free pass he needs to go pursue that career while Ciryl continues to run through the overweight LHWs who continue to fight in the HW division because they don't want to diet.

Get used to Ciryls "boring" fighting style because it is going to be around for a long time.

Everything is possible!!

Derrick Lewis can put a horse to sleep with one punch, Gane is just a human he can make a mistake for 1s and lose.

Can't wait for you to eat crow when Lewis is celebrating over Gane's seemingly lifeless body

Lewis is underrated in his skills and also much faster than his size would attest, to say he has no chance is just ridiculous.
Id never dismiss him .

Matt Serra had no chance against GSP
Tito Ortiz had no chance against Ryan Bader ...

Can't wait for you to eat crow when Lewis is celebrating over Gane's seemingly lifeless body

^

This is the average aggressively stupid Derrick Lewis fan.

Wishing harm on the opponents of Derrick.

It is going to be extra special when Surreal punches Derrick in the face two hundred times over twenty five minutes in front of that hometown crowd and Derrick is forced to watch as Dana wraps the interim belt around Ciryl after being shutout on the scorecard.

Lewis is underrated in his skills and also much faster than his size would attest, to say he has no chance is just ridiculous.
Id never dismiss him .

Lewis is extremely overrated. He is boring, flatfooted, and struggles with any opponent that does not dive headfirst into his clenched fist.

He has absolutely no chance and betting on him is akin to lighting your money on fire.

Only a fool would not dismiss him.

Derrick Lewis Has Absolutely No Chance

Please don't do these jinx me threads, be humble in your confidence, but remember this is mma nothing is guaranteed, I got Gane too, don't f*k up my good vibe bro....

You Ngannou fans refuse to accept there are individuals capable of taking shots from him.

The reason Ngannou is playing the "body shot game" is because he is desperately trying to prepare himself for Surreals teeps. Thats 100% why Ngannou goes up to strangers and flyweights and asks them to punch him in the stomach.

u not fan of Ngannou u idiot

Back