deontay wilder k.o was

Brezeale took a dive, and Wilder helped him make it realistic by landing a monster of a punch right on the button.

Genius con artists IMO.
Taking a dive now means you risk your health and well being to sell it apparently lmao.

Suggesting this fight was a dive is one of the most idiotic takes Ive seen on this board.

How about you show us another “dive” that looks similar to last nights outcome.

They dont actually exist.

You're trying to draw me back into an argument ive already been through about 10x on this thread. Do I really need to explain yet again that i'm not disputing that the punch made contact? pretty sure I already replied to you and clarified exactly what I meant by "dive".

You're trying to draw me back into an argument ive already been through about 10x on this thread. Do I really need to explain yet again that i'm not disputing that the punch made contact? pretty sure I already replied to you and clarified exactly what I meant by "dive".
So you cant. Got it.

Glad we agree its not a dive.

Absence of evidence means the claim cant be true. In other news AJ is all natty. Got it.
Are you asking to be banned? lmao

First you're claiming fights are fixed with no evidence, and now you're claiming fighters are using PEDs with no evidence hahaha

Absence of evidence means the claim cant be true. In other news AJ is all natty. Got it.
Oh youre dumber than I thought.

Go ahead and take your baseless ped accusations, and baseless dive theories elsewhere.

I agree with you on your point about giving Wilder no space to throw his big shots. I think this is how Joshua would beat Wilder by crowding him and putting his weight on him as the bigger man to tire him out. Joshua can throws close range shots so can work at close range but Deontay hasn't really shown any ability to do that. I think the safest place to avoid Wilders power is to be right up on top of him. Make it a fight in a telephone booth and I think we'll see Wilder really struggle to get his shots off.

I think Joshua seemed a bit timid when Klitschko came back at him because he'd gassed himself out a bit and knew he was vulnerable at that moment, so he had to concentrate on just being defensive to survive. I disagree with you on Joshua not being alpha though, he sticks his tongue out when he is happy with his work and he knows he has the other guy on the ropes. Joshua in head to heads preceding fights is very alpha and he often asserts himself over his opponents. One example is when he told Breazeale to get out of his face and he was not about that life. Breazeale virtually shat himself, you could see the fear was palpable on Breazeale's face. Wilder didn't have the same effect on Breazeale when those two faced off. Joshua can be pretty intimidating, for all his nice guy act the man has a dark side.

Agreeing with you mostly. But trying too hard to be alpha makes you look insecure, and that's how I feel Joshua looks.He comes across as phony. I can't put my finger on it fully but that' just how i feel.

Agreeing with you mostly. But trying too hard to be alpha makes you look insecure, and that's how I feel Joshua looks.He comes across as phony. I can't put my finger on it fully but that' just how i feel.
Wilders got to look like a total clown to you then at the moment.

When they touched gloves Breazeale looks shocked that they touched.
U can tell at that point its over

No, that was code for : "you go down in the first "

Truth is , wilder gave half his purse to Brazeale to take the dive. (I have sources who witnessed this transaction)

The KO looked really fake too.

I'm a physics expert. If you get hit flush with a shot like that, you fall at a 68 degree angle...

He fell at an 86 degree angle.

This is all the proof I need.

Wilder = most corrupt boxing "champ" of all time

That's cool I can't dispute it if it's your feeling. We just feel differently on this subject.

Back