deontay wilder k.o was

The fight between them is won and lost on whether wilder can keep it long or Joshua can close that gap and be on the inside. It’ll be a 3 rounder, no more. Joshua will eat wilder alive on the inside but he’s fcked at range
Yeah that's how I see it. I'm actually thinking of writing to Anthony Joshua and recommending that strategy. I'm sure he'll welcome my ideas unreservedly.

An illegal abortion in Alabama.
Not to be a dick or anything but this is the second mention I've heard of this in a Wilder thread. Not really sure what it has to do with Wilder or boxing.

The fight between them is won and lost on whether wilder can keep it long or Joshua can close that gap and be on the inside. It’ll be a 3 rounder, no more. Joshua will eat wilder alive on the inside but he’s fcked at range
The fucking size of nuts you need to walk Wilder down. Good lord. Like willfully going through a minefield.

Not saying AJ doesnt have it, just a terrifying thought lol.

Haha, I'm not the biggest Wilder fan, but a dive? Sweet Jesus, I'd just go with a liver shot and roll around on the canvas. Why in the ever-loving hell would a man intend to get his central nervous system shut down like that for a dive? Money, right? C'mon! If there are 1000 ways to take a dive, I'm not sure that one is even on the list. Absurd.

That's cool I can't dispute it if it's your feeling. We just feel differently on this subject.

Admittedly, I don't watch many press conferences, and his demeanor beforehand. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for your observations next time. Thanks!

This thread is blowing my mind. How can can anyone legitimately think that was a dive? That was as clean a knockout as you can get barring anyone leaving in a stretcher. Breazeale was lucky to survive the first right that put him on queer street. Literally ricocheted his head off his shoulder.

Not to be a dick or anything but this is the second mention I've heard of this in a Wilder thread. Not really sure what it has to do with Wilder or boxing.

By the way, anytime you start a sentence with “not to be a dick” you’re about to Peter north the thread

This thread is blowing my mind. How can can anyone legitimately think that was a dive? That was as clean a knockout as you can get barring anyone leaving in a stretcher. Breazeale was lucky to survive the first right that put him on queer street. Literally ricocheted his head off his shoulder.

His reaction after the fight should be enough to tell us it wasn’t a dive.

Back