deontay wilder k.o was

Breazeale went down hard.

The sound was bad, but as far as boxing goes, I'd say a KO like the khan/canelo one was worse

The Deontay ko was: Virgil Hunter's fault.

Jeez! What a K.O.!

Breazeale's grand-kids are going to feel that one! JEEEEEEZ!

Nah it wasnt that bad, the sound of the shot sounded rough, It wasnt unique Ko by any means though.
Mauro Ranallo kinda irritating.

Deontay has that 1 hitter quitter, like for real. Lots of guys hit hard enough to be dangerous til the bell. We hear about one shot power all the time, it's a talking point to credit the lesser skilled of two fighters so viewers think there's a chance to win even if slight.

But wilder? 1st round 20 times, midway thru, or in the 12th after looking lackluster for 8+ rds vs Fury.. He can land once and level your whole shit.

Scary dude

Youre on your way to not posting in this forum any longer.

I guess i'm in the same boat then. Because ive been putting a disclaimer on basically every post about this fight saying "above analysis is assuming Breazele doesnt take a dive in the first round to make Wilder look like a monster" for months. What better way to take the heat off Wilder (without them having to actually sign the fight with AJ) than to have him blow away a guy in 1 round that AJ took 7 to beat? its almost comically OTT and such a predictable "coincidence" that you could call it in advance.

Back