News Francis Ngannou vs Deontay Wilder talks have started

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
per Sherdog logic
Wilder with 8 weeks TDD training.

Bad fight imo. Fury hit Tyson with straight rights basically exclusively. If wilder lands 2 of those fight is over.

I like Ngannou v usyk or ruiz or Joshua more

Actually fury connected on him most frequently with jabs.

They both have power and basic technique, the deciding factor will be durability, Francises better chin vs Wilders better cardio. Wouldn't be too surprised if they just trade and wilder goes to sleep.

He has a granite Chin. It would have to be an accumulation of shots.
lol
Joe Joyce just got 1 shot KO'd and his chin is god tier compared to staggerd by a dead stipe ngganou.
Wilder def can put him out in 1. Don't be stupid. Anyone can go out in 1.

lol
Joe Joyce just got 1 shot KO'd and his chin is god tier compared to staggerd by a dead stipe ngganou.
Wilder def can put him out in 1. Don't be stupid. Anyone can go out in 1.
Joyce's chin cracked after a lifetime of taking abuse. Francis spent half his training grappling and most of his fights ended quick. His chin still has many miles on it. Worst case scenario he gets staggered by 1 punch.

Joyce's chin cracked after a lifetime of taking abuse. Francis spent half his training grappling and most of his fights ended quick. His chin still has many miles on it. Worst case scenario he gets staggered by 1 punch.
Wilder's straight right hand does more than stagger fighters. Usually it puts them to sleep and at the very least it drops them. There's no telling how much mileage is left on Francis' chin when you also factor in many years of hard sparring. He's also 37 years old so it's just a matter of time before his chin finally cracks.

Probably the most winnable fight for Francis out of the top HWs. Wilders getting old and has a rudimentary skill set. He probably gets sparked but I wouldn’t be surprised if he outpointed or stopped Wilder.

He's never been hit by Wilder. Too many mma fan girls.
Ngannou took Ceril Ganes full power knee right to the jaw and didn’t flinch,it’s safe to say his chin is solid .

On the flip side Wilder hasn’t even fought a true power prime puncher of size yet and there’s no doubt if they traded shots Wilder us going to lose . He really needs to avoid being hit with anything solid at all , he was wobbly with Fury jabs .

He's potentially boxing the deadliest hitter in boxing history and this is what you think? Do you really watch combat sports? You're either trolling or a complete retard. Learn how Knockouts work. Do you really think somebody without miles can't be knocked out? maybe pick a new sport to comment on.

Last edited:
Ngannou took Ceril Ganes full power knee right to the jaw and didn’t flinch,it’s safe to say his chin is solid .

On the flip side Wilder hasn’t even fought a true power prime puncher of size yet and there’s no doubt if they traded shots Wilder us going to lose . He really needs to avoid being hit with anything solid at all , he was wobbly with Fury jabs .

Tai tuivasa took a ton more hits than Ngannou did and took them flush for like 4 rounds against Gane. And then he proceeds to get KO'd within 1 minute of his next fight against a power puncher. Solid chin doesn't mean shit against power hitters.

Tai tuivasa took a ton more hits than Ngannou did and took them flush for like 4 rounds against Gane. And then he proceeds to get KO'd within 1 minute of his next fight against a power puncher. Solid chin doesn't mean shit against power hitters.
A knee is harder then a punch for Gane . MMA math doesn’t translate into boxing standards. Demsey McKeen knocked that guy out in 3 rounds as well in boxing so I’m pretty sure the guy who did 3 in MMA doesn’t mean he hits as hard as Demsey .

Wheather anyone admits it or not Ngannou has a chin and Wilder cannot match we saw that with the Fury fight ,shots landed on him have dropped Wilder in similar fashion ,it was the first flush shot Fury landed where he knew he better start throwing elbows later on which had no effect on him either . Lol

Wilder never failed to land his right.
Exciting matchup to measure how good Ngannou is.

I would.pick Wilder to win.

Wilder will beat the shit out of him.
Fury landed those half ass straight rights and they snapped Ngannous head back.
Hes gonna eat one of those Wilder shots and not like where this fights going.
This may be the 1st time I pick against Wilder now....
Thanks for ruining Wilder for me.

He's potentially boxing the deadliest hitter in boxing history and this is what you think? Do you really watch combat sports? You're either trolling or a complete retard. Learn how Knockouts work. Do you really think somebody without miles can't be knocked out? maybe pick a new sport to comment on.
The difference is francis isn't just anyone, he is a genetic anomaly. Extreme bone thickness, extreme muscle fibers. Punching him is like punching a gamebred pit bull, the skull thickness is essentially bone armor. Its fitting he is called predator because predator has the metal face mask and that's what wilder will be punching.

Instead of trying to sound like the grand Master of combat consider that wilder had 3 chances to look that good against fury and he never did. I'm a big boxing fan but styles make fights and there is a moderately good chance francis can neutralize wilder power, which he has always used as a crutch if we are being honest.

The difference is francis isn't just anyone, he is a genetic anomaly. Extreme bone thickness, extreme muscle fibers. Punching him is like punching a gamebred pit bull, the skull thickness is essentially bone armor. Its fitting he is called predator because predator has the metal face mask and that's what wilder will be punching.

Instead of trying to sound like the grand Master of combat consider that wilder had 3 chances to look that good against fury and he never did. I'm a big boxing fan but styles make fights and there is a moderately good chance francis can neutralize wilder power, which he has always used as a crutch if we are being honest.
The same was said about Joe Joyce. Reportedly his bone density was 6× that of the average man and yet his chin just cracked in his last fight. Zhang wrecked him and Joyce is only a year older than Ngannou. As for the gamebred Pit Bull bone density claim I used to breed Pits and have researched canine skull morphology. I've never heard anything of the sort. Bro science aside if Wilder hits him with his signature straight right hand he will hurt him. At the very least he'll put him on his ass if not make him go to sleep.

So happy for Nganou, dude lit a spark in the HW division, bro deserves all the money.

But it’s also good because if deontay predictability sleeps Nganou then fury will look bad, it will light fires up people’s butts everywhere.

And if he were to win… god damn

The same was said about Joe Joyce. Reportedly his bone density was 6× that of the average man and yet his chin just cracked in his last fight. Zhang wrecked him and Joyce is only a year older than Ngannou. As for the gamebred Pit Bull bone density claim I used to breed Pits and have researched canine skull morphology. I've never heard anything of the sort. Bro science aside if Wilder hits him with his signature straight right hand he will hurt him. At the very least he'll put him on his ass if not make him go to sleep.

Wilder can hurt anyone in the planet but it’s also true that he can get sloppy if he connects and doesn’t end the fight, Nganou might need more than a few to go to sleep.

If Nganou connects wilder is definitely getting hurt. I don’t see Nganou winning this or even coming close but it wouldn’t be a shocker either if he were to land, I can’t remember the last time I saw a combat sports athlete as physically impressive as him

Back