Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

This is a Netflix employee who was suspended. This is the insanity going on.

Reap it Netflix you help create the woke culture. I guess the disgruntled trannys got fired for being unprofessional but got their jobs back .. just saw this post about a beautiful woke remake it’s about time

I can see the tweets here, but when I click on them to view them on Twitter I'm informed 'You are blocked from following this account and seeing their tweets.'

Interesting. I have never interacted with this person, ever, and yet they saw something I've tweeted and was so triggered they blocked me.

Its amazing how selectively sensitive these trans activists are. They blow up into a rage about ANYTHING that puts the LGBTQ+ movement in a bad light, even jokes, as if its calling for their public torture and executions.

lol @ the culture warrior sherfront rallying around a 1trick shit comedy special from a once-legendary jokemaker who got old fate and unfunny.
Y'all ready to die on the comedic hill equivalent of watching Mike Tyson fight Roy Jones.

Sad little lives, but hey, if it keeps you guys excited go for it.

lol @ the culture warrior sherfront rallying around a 1trick shit comedy special from a once-legendary jokemaker who got old fate and unfunny.
Y'all ready to die on the comedic hill equivalent of watching Mike Tyson fight Roy Jones.

I still love Iron Mike and still have a lot of love for Chappelle. I grew up watching both and probably will always be a fan. Just watched a 30 minute Mike Tyson highlight video with my son 2 nights ago when he randomly put it on. Chappelle’s act is a lot less comedy driven and more political these days but he’s not lying about the black community having far less of a voice than the trans/gay community.

There is a lot that is not being reported as well like the black community being horribly homophobic but I don’t think that will make its way into the media either. I’d love for everyone to just be able to talk it out but no one wants to open up a dialogue anymore. Instead of cancelling Chappelle why not have a meaningful conversation with him and see where it goes?

I still love Iron Mike and still have a lot of love for Chappelle. I grew up watching both and probably will always be a fan. Just watched a 30 minute Mike Tyson highlight video with my son 2 nights ago when he randomly put it on. Chappelle’s act is a lot less comedy driven and more political these days but he’s not lying about the black community having far less of a voice than the trans/gay community.

There is a lot that is not being reported as well like the black community being horribly homophobic but I don’t think that will make its way into the media either. I’d love for everyone to just be able to talk it out but no one wants to open up a dialogue anymore. Instead of cancelling Chappelle why not have a meaningful conversation with him and see where it goes?
lol "political".
He's throwing the same punch for the entire set.
I'm not cancelling Chappelle. I'm saying it was hot garbage from someone who was once good. This is the "meaningful conversation" and you're warping it into what you want to see. Just like you are with the weak set by an old out of touch dude who has nothing beyond "hah the gays and the trannies...let me pose like captain morgan on this wedge-monitor and have mindless fanbois of my old content cheer and laugh because I'm a famous childhood hero of theirs"

We're sorry he punched down on your people.

I was thinking, regarding what that mess of a human being above said about society being split between those who love trannies and those who "want them to die".

I remember reading a really insightful comment on here, where someone was musing upon transitioning gender being the equivalent of committing suicide, for trans people. IE - killing off their former self and being born again, without actually killing themselves. This would make sense for a mentally unwell person with suicidal thoughts and would also go some way to explaining the comments from that trans woman above....

"If you don't acknowledge me as my new self, and approve of it, you are basically saying that I am still dead."

We're sorry he punched down on your people.

He’s right. I couldn’t even finish this special it was so unfunny. Not offensive, just some unoriginal political commentary and not many good jokes at all.

Chappelle doesn't want any certified official victims of discrimination but black people. Who's the biggest hypocrite ever Dave Chappelle. He acts as an equal opportunity hater but he's far from it..

Chris Rock could sell this better. Because he actually does bag on everyone.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to people unironically explaining that hobbits should not be diverse because that's unrealistic.

Still remember when the first teaser for the new new Star Wars dropped and dudes were screeching about a black storm trooper being a woke attack on the franchise like it somehow wouldn’t be plausible even though it was a fictional galaxy with endless races and different forms of life.

lol "political".
He's throwing the same punch for the entire set.
I'm not cancelling Chappelle. I'm saying it was hot garbage from someone who was once good. This is the "meaningful conversation" and you're warping it into what you want to see. Just like you are with the weak set by an old out of touch dude who has nothing beyond "hah the gays and the trannies...let me pose like captain morgan on this wedge-monitor and have mindless fanbois of my old content cheer and laugh because I'm a famous childhood hero of theirs"
As a comedy set, it wasn't funny. Some chuckles.

But to be fair - he opened the set by saying that the entire point of this final special was to address the "Dave hates gays and trans" rhetoric. In that context, I thought he was pretty spot on and honest. It wasn't transphobic or anti-gay. But it wasn't deferential to the LGBTQ community either. I suspect that it's the lack of deferential treatment in the set that's most offensive to people. EVen the TERF comment was made and explained in a way that illustrated that he wasn't against trans people. I saw that joke similar to his "Hoe's uniform" joke from years ago. A similar theme about how perception of people. That people on the outside perceive things differently than the people who are experiencing it. A trans person can identify as a woman or a man and Dave can respect that. But that people can't ignore the simple reality that only one type of person can actually conduct the reproductive process from start to finish, ie. have an egg, get it fertilized, have it grow into a baby and then birth that baby. And no amount of surgeries or other medical interventions can change that.

Last edited:
Still remember when the first teaser for the new new Star Wars dropped and dudes were screeching about a black storm trooper being a woke attack on the franchise like it somehow wouldn’t be plausible even though it was a fictional galaxy with endless races and different forms of life.
They could accept midi-chlorians and clone armies but not variations in melanin.

You have to chuckle.

I'm looking forward to people unironically explaining that hobbits should not be diverse because that's unrealistic.
why should they be diverse? they're an enclosed community, that hates travel and deeply distrusts strangers outside family and clan ties. they're the opposite of a diverse community. they're basically amish. making them diverse is just agenda driven.

why should they be diverse? they're an enclosed community, that hates travel and deeply distrusts strangers outside family and clan ties. they're the opposite of a diverse community. they're basically amish. making them diverse is just agenda driven.
Why wouldn't there be variation within a small enclosed community that interbreeds with only itself? Are they somehow immune from genetic variants? dominant and recessive genes? Gene mutation?

We only really see one small family sect in the books - why assume that most hobbits look like the hobbits at Bag End? Tolkien implied that there were other hobbit communities in Middle-Earth, even if he never got around to describing them - how can we know what they looked like?

Back